"He told me to watch you, to learn about you."

27

Rowan's POV

"Alright I'm going to ask you what you know if you don't answer truthfully, I'm stabbing your thigh."
I explain glancing at the pocket knife in between my fingers.

She cry's against the tape, tears soaking her face. I nod at the men behind her and he rips the tape off, a red catch surfacing her face from the tape being ripped off.

"Please don't I-I don't know anything!" She pleads wiggling around.

I tsk squatting down to her, "What do you know about me." I ask calmly twirling the knife in my fingers.

She shakes her head sobbing "n-nothing!"

I sigh taking the knife grazing it across her thigh. She gasps as I dig the tip of the knife into her skin slightly. "Want to change your mind?" I ask adding more pressure.

She shakes her head biting down on her lip, I shrug pushing the knife more into her thigh. "Okay! Okay, I-I'll Tell you!" She screams shaking.

I smile standing up keeping the knife in her thigh, blood soaks around the knife. "Very well Ren, go on I'm listening." I fold my arms waiting for her explanation.

"C-can you get that o-out my leg." She stutters.

I shake my head. "nope, not until you tell me the truth."

She gulps nodding "I-he told me to watch you, to learn about you."

I narrow my eyes, "who's he, Ren"

"W-will, he wants you dead, and everything you love. The first day I seen you was when you first moved here. I seen you and your brother and mom unpacking the U-Haul- he told me to start learning about you, your actions the way you move Rowan I know everything about you and you didn't even know." She sniffles looking down.

It's my father, it has to be who else would be out to kill me other than his ass. "What dose he look like Ren."

She tenses "u-uh b-brown hair, brown eyes I don't, I don't know maybe like 5'9, 5'10 I don't really know, I haven't really seen him that much. I've seen him maybe a handful of times but it's not like I'm friends with this guy."

It's my turn to tense up, "do you know why he wants me dead?" I ask cautiously.

She shrugs "said something about his brother, again I'm not friends with him he gave me little information on him and why I was doing this."

I nod squatting down to her level I reach my hand up pulling the knife out her leg, she cry's out in pain, tears stream down her face again. "Sorry." I mumble wiping the knife off on my jeans.

She purses her lips closing her eye tightly, blood leaks down her thigh onto the hard wood floor.

"Okay Ren tell me how you know Will and why your taking orders from him."

Her eyes widen shaking her head "no! Please I-I can't I've said t-to much already.

"So your not going to tell me?" I ask gently.