"promise me gray"

9

The last three weeks have been the best ever expect one thing my father.

But beside that me and Grayson have become so close, he told me how he has bad anxiety like me and just a shit tone more about him. But me, I haven't told him a word about my past. Im scared he will judge me, witch is kinda funny because I would care less what people think about me. But it's Grayson and I care what he thinks of me.

He's asked me a few time but every time I snapped at him then apologizing. He would just say he understands and is sorry for asking me a very touchy subject.

All I've done these last three weeks is hang out with Grayson every-single-day, you may be think I doubt you hang out every day, but nope, no joke. For three weeks straight it's been me and Grayson every day either adventuring or just hanging out at each other houses.

Now I'm on my way to go pick up Grayson to go to school. I put on my camo cargo pants, a tank top with dragons on the boobs and my doc martins leaving my hair naturally curly.

I walk downstairs to know one home because mom had work early and Carson stayed at a buddy's house last night. So it was just me and my boring ass. As I was looking in the pantry for something to eat I heard what sounded like footsteps behind, I turn my head to see what's there but seeing no one was there.

You see this is the part we're the girl just shrugs it off but me nope, I walk to the counter and grab a large knife holding it close to me in case some shit was about to go down. I slowly started making my way towards the living room making sure to check all over the house but seeing no was there.

Just as I was about to walk back to the kitchen someone came up from behind me trying to grab me. I think fast elbowing them in the rips, grabbing there arm and flipping them over landing them on there back. I stepped on there chest and pull there arm upwards making the person groan in pain. But before I could pull there arm hard to pop there shoulder out of place I look at the person.

it was Just fucking Grayson's bitch ass.

I groaned and help him up. "what the literal fuck was that Rowan?!" He asks massaging his arm.

"fuck sorry gray, just with the whole dad being free and shit thought he was you." I go to the freezer to get him an ice back for his shoulder and handing him it. He mumble a thanks and sits on the bar stools looking at me.

"well remind me not the fuck with you." He mumbles. 

I laugh and apologize once again. Before he could reply I see someone's shadow reflect off the slider door in the living room followed by footsteps.

Gray turned his head but I was already going to the secret safe in our pantry punching in a code and grabbing the pistol my mom has in there. "Wow! Wow! Okay Rowan I'm sure it's nothing why the hell do you have a gun." Grayson says getting up and backing up.

I shake my head and put my finger up to my lips signaling for him to be quiet. I put my hand out motioning my hand towards me for him to come near me. He quickly followed my actions coming to my side.

"okay Grayson I need you to listen to me and listen good, your going to go into the pantry and hide while I scope out the place. If you hear me scream or yell you stay in there don't come out I mean it. okay promise me gray." I say in a hushed.

It broke my heart seeing the fear and worry in his beautiful brown eyes but right now wasn't the time for affection. "no Rowan I will n-" I cut him off shoving him in the pantry but before I closed the door he pulled me into a kiss taking me by surprise. Considering this was our second kiss, I kissed back with even more passion Incase something...did happen.

I pull away and see a tear fall down his eye, I quickly wipe his tear away then I hear something breaking in the living room. I put my finger up to my lips signaling for him to stay quiet he nods while I close the pantry door. I quickly loaded the gun with five bullets and pull back the clip loading it Incase I need to shoot right away.

I slowly make my way to the living room with my back against the wall keeping my eyes peeled for anything out of the ordinary. I cautiously make my way to the stairs but abruptly stop seeing a guy standing at the top of the stairs. We lock eyes and he throws something at my head. I quickly duck shooting his leg. He falls to the floor groaning but still attempting to shoot at me.

I quickly dodge the bullet and shoot him again but in between his eyes killing him instantly.

I hear something coming from the kitchen sounding like grunts as if someone was struggling and I immediately panicked thinking of Grayson in danger.

Running to the kitchen I see a guy putting a needle of sleep antidote in Grayson's neck, Grayson stops struggling going limp. Before I could shoot the guy something chemically was put over my mouth causing my struggling to become numb and my eyes flutter shut. Before I was out completely the last thing I saw was blackness take over my sight.

(ahhh sorry for the cliffhanger, I'm so glad it's just now getting good. I just wanted to say thank you so much for for reading even if it's not a lot of people. It's till crazy that even one person took the time out there day to even acknowledge the fact I put something out there. So thank you for even paying attention oI really fucking appreciate it.)

-
Vote-comment