"You little shit, you so got laid, you fucked my sister."

30

[Grayson's POV]

She looks beautiful, her hairs sprawled out across against the pillow. Shes laying on her stomach, her exposed back looks soft and sun kissed. I take in every little thing about her, she's with me again. In my bed after a breathtaking night, she came back.

I shift closer to her grazing my fingers softly over her exposed shoulder blades. Her chocolate brown hair looks shiny and soft. She shuffles turning over—nestling her head into my bare chest.

I smile softly kissing her forehead "good morning love." She hums kissing my collarbone delicately.

"Good morning indeed." I tease, wrapping my arms around her warm, comforting body.

She looks up kissing my chin, jaw and neck. Her kisses are soft and delicate "I love you." I whisper closing my eyes, feeling so content right now.

"And I love you." She reply's softly. I smile loving this soft affection side of Rowan. Usually she's a big goofball laughing and making others laugh. Which I love, but being able to see such a vulnerable, sensitive side of her is so welcoming to me.

If you would off told me in the beginning of this year that I was going to have a girlfriend, fall in a beautiful love and lose my virginity to such a gorgeous girl I get to call mine. I would of laughed and walked away, but someone how out of all people I got picked to be happy with someone I love and I know loves me.

I not going to lie when I say it's challenging having to deal with Rowan's past. But know matter what happens or what I find out I would never leave her for something she can't control. I know it weighs on her heavy, it's mentally and physically draining for her, that's why I need to be her support system. Be her someone she can come to, to escape from her problems or sort them out. I want to be that someone for her know matter the lengths I need to take for her and I.

"What are you thinking about?" She questions softly, I look down into her light brown eyes.

"Just that Ill never leave you know matter what." I respond honestly.

Her eyes soften, a faint smile aline her lips. "You make me happy."

I smile rubbing her back gently "and you make me even happier." She leans in kissing my lips soft and slowly.

"You have to go home to your mom and Carson, tell them your home." I say after she pulls away. She frowns looking done—drawing circles on my chest with her finger.

"I know." She sighs "come with me?" She looks up, her innocent doe eyes almost draw me in.

I shake my head turning on my back staring at the ceiling. I want to come with her but she needs to do this by herself, they need family time.

"You need family time Row, you left and now your back. I'm sure they miss you." I look down cupping her hand that lays on my chest.

She nods biting her lip "I know, I know but I'm scared." She admits shyly.

I sigh rubbing her knuckles "it's okay to be scared, it makes us human." I whisper staring down at her.

She breathlessly chuckles "you sound like Joey." She shakes her head smiling.

Joey, who the hell is Joey.