"Yes Thomas, we have a big fucking problem"

33

"Rowan, what the hell is going on!" Carson yells grabbing my shoulder forcing me away from the now punched in wall.

My  breathing's heavy, my mind is running with questions. How? How was he able to get them, me and Grayson were legit downstairs and the boys were upstairs. How in the fuck was he able to get in and how was he able to get them out so quietly?

"Father." I spit harshly running up to my room. I'm going kill him ASAP the second I see him. When I figure out where they are I'll just need to make sure he attacks me first so then it's really self defense when I have his blood on my hands.

Grabbing my shoes I quickly dial Thomas's number. He is the medic in Joseph's little click. He had given me his number Incase Grayson's foot was to get infected. So crossing my fingers  he can get ahold of the other men.

"Rowan?" He picks up on the second ring.

"Yes, Thomas we got a big fucking problem." I hold the phone up with my shoulder while I tie up my left shoe working on my right.

"What's wrong! Is it Joseph!" He panics.

I take a deep breath "yes it's Joseph, father took my mom and Joseph." I explain shortly.

"Fuck!" I hear him scream in the other end. I feel your pain brother.

"Okay uhh... meet up at Sawyer rd, 2056 it's the three story house it's a old house so you should be able to find it. If you can, see if Joseph's or your moms phone is there that would be great." He explains, reading my thoughts.

Finishing up on my shoes I stand up already running down the stairs. "Okay Tommy, thank you I'll see you in a bit." I hang up before he even gets a chance to respond.

The boys all stand around the stair case looking at me like I'm crazy. "Father took Joey and mom, Carson I want you to stay here with Toddy and Grayson I'm taking you home." I tell them sternly.

"What? No Rowan he took our mom I'm going with, it's better if we come, the more people the easier to help them!" Carson shakes his head at me, moving his hands around dramatically.

"Yeah, look Rowan you have helped me so much I'm not just going to stay here with stinky." Toddy points at Carson. "I'm helping you regardless." He fold his arms, his tone is completely serious.

I sigh shaking my head I go to talk but Grayson speaks up "Rowan, I'm coming. Remember that promise I made to you? Well yeah, I'm keeping that promise." He grabs my hand interlocking our fingers.

"You guys make me want to kill myself." I groan frustrated.

There not going to back down, I can't keep them locked up in there houses while Carson makes a good point. I nod wordlessly releasing the hold of Grayson's hand to go to the kitchen panty for my gun. After getting my handy pistol, I look around the kitchen for there phones and I don't spot them. I hope Joseph or mom has there phone on them so we can trace them.

I walk back out to the the living room and glance down to there feet, good they already got there shoes on. Motioning my head the door we all walk out getting in my car, Carson locks up the house quickly he jogs to the car sliding into the back seats.