"Oh my god rowan"

12

[Rowan's POV]

I hear voices, a hushed voice near me. I feel out of place, like I'm in somewhere different than the basement. All I remember was getting stabbed a few times and escaping, that's all. I open my eyes but tightly shut them again letting out a groan from the brightness.

"Oh my god Rowan." I hear a quick panicked voice beside me. I don't respond, I just keep my eyes close and point towards to the light signaling to turn it off.

I assume the person had got the hint because I don't feel the bright ass light on me anymore, I open my eyes then rubbing them adjusting to my surroundings.

As I look at the room I see straight ahead me a chair in the corner with a tv mantled on the wall in-front of me. In the other corner I see a small bathroom. It smells of death and chemicals so I assume it's a hospital.

I finally glance over to my left side and see a worried Grayson sitting there holding my hand.

"Hey Rowan how are you feeling love." He asks, but I decided to fuck with him.

"Uhh who are you." I rip my hand away from his acting scared.

He looks at me with tears filling the brim of his eyes. "Row its me Grayson." He goes to touch my hand again but I pull it away acting disgusted with him.

"Don't touch me!" I yell moving to the other side of the bed. God damn I'm going to have to cut this short, before I break his heart more.

"O-okay sorry." He nods getting up wiping away the tears. Fuck.

"Grayson, Gray I'm kidding!" I say quickly before he walks out. He turns back and runs to me engulfing me in a tight bear hug.

"Fuck man c-can't b-breathe." I squeak out, he pulls away mumbling a 'sorry'. I laugh and shake my head. "It's fine gray how are you holding up." I reach for his hand, he sits down and interlocks our finger together. My insides feel all warm and fuzzy now.

"I'm fine but how do you feel row." He says looking at me about to cry again. He's lucky I like him or else I would be calling him the biggest pussy right now.

"I'm fine just a little sore were I was stabbed, how long have I been out?" All a sudden his face drops and becomes pale. I furrow my eyebrows at the sudden drop in his face.

He clears his throat looking down "U-uh row y-you have been out for 3 weeks."

My eyes widen and I let out a big breath "Woah." I say breathlessly. Damn I was out for that long it feels like yesterday everything went down in that room with my father. What about Carson—oh my god he was shot. "Gray what about Carson wasn't he shot in the leg by father, oh god plea-"

Grayson was quick to cut me off with a small chuckle. "Carsons fine he was shot in the leg and has crutches right now. He is back at your house as well as your mom. I've been spending my days here and occasionally spending the night."

He gives my hand a light squeeze. "Why?" I ask confused as to why he would spend all his time on me just playing dead in a hospital.

"Well I didn't know when you were going to wake up and I can't help feel like a pussy for not helping you. So I thought if I would see you everyday and talk with you when you were in the coma. I thought maybe you heard me or would wake up." He looks down as if he's ashamed. I take my hands out of his hand and bring both hands to his face bringing him close to me, kissing him with passion.

He kisses back unhesitatingly while I grab his neck to deepen the kiss.

We both pull away breathlessly, he rest his forehead on mine. "god Rowan, seeing you get beat was like watching my life flash before my eyes, I was so scared you were going to die." He says tucking some loose hair behind my ear—breaking my heart for him while doing so.