Chapter 54

Inaaya landed in Ayaan's room which had a blue and white interiors. It had a small couch in front of the television mounted on the opposite wall. There were many photographs on his walls which had his parents, him, Inaaya and Nicholas in a form of collage. There was a white carpet on the floor which had his shoes lying over it. The room had clothes scattered around. She found him sitting on the couch playing a video game. She had been worried about him when he didn't turn up at school or rehearsals. Nicholas informed her that he had some argument with his father. Mr. Kapoor had a software company in New York because of which he had to stay there to run the business but he would visit whenever he got time. Ayaan had told her that last few year, he had been working on expanding the company throughout the country. Lately, Ayaan and his father were having some rifts between them regarding his future. She thought he would be on his yacht but wanted to check his room first. She walked to him saying, "This is actually a shortcut"

He had his eyes glued to game. She noticed that he was losing the game. Sitting next to him, she asked, "What happened?"

When he died, he threw the controller aside. She nodded as she got that he was angry. She took his hand calling out his name, "Ayaan"

He turned his head to opposite side. Sighing, she went and sat in his lap with her face staring straight at him. He tried to avoid eye contact but she entwined her fingers behind his neck gently stroking behind his ears with her thumbs saying, "Look at me and tell me what's wrong"

He kept his head on her shoulder, hugging her. She stroked his hair saying, "It is okay. It is completely normal to have fights with your parents. I still have them but don't ask how they end"

He mumbled, "He wants me to go business school. I don't want to study numbers or strategic planning and all"

"What do you want to do?" she asked fiddling with his hair. He looked up saying, "I don't know. I don't have a solid plan. It changes every time"

"Plans are like the outlines. They can change according to circumstances. If we had a planned life, it would be no fun. He is just worried about you that is why he is taking decisions for you. Ayu, just tell him what you want to do. Even if he doesn't agree, he will still support you because he loves you a lot"

He stared at her. She asked tilting her head to side, "What?"

"He'll love you. I can guarantee you that" he replied pulling her closer. She smiled, "Before you change the topic, tell me one thing, will you talk to him tonight?"

He nodded and cupped her face to give a passionate kiss to her. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he leaned in. She pulled back grasping for air. He smirked before kissing side of her neck and planted small kisses on her neck. She giggled and pushed him back saying, "Now, you are back"

He smirked but he saw something in her eyes which made his smile disappear. He asked, "You cried today? What happened?"

She sighed and shook her head, "It is fine. Nothing big"

"Bubbles" he said her name with a concern in his voice. She faked a smile because she didn't want him to worry. She shook her head saying, "Nothing just a prank"

"Then why did you cry?" he asked. She took a deep breath and said, "Her minions painted something on my locker which Mr. Jay, the janitor scrubbed off after school. It is completely fine now"

"What was it?" he started stroking her back to calm her. She didn't want to cry again but when he stared into her eyes, she had tears welling up. She said, "Slut"

He kissed her forehead as she started crying on his shoulder. Pulling back, she shook her head and wiped her tears saying, "Not going to do crying again"

"Okay, let's go for a movie" he suggested. She nodded sniffing and trying to smile. She got off of him and started climbing out of window. He grabbed his jacket saying, "I'll meet you outside"

She smiled and climbed out.