10. The Set Up Chris X Reader

Your POV

You were at home, getting ready to go to a movie premiere with your dad, Chris Pratt (I had to include him in an image at some point :D). You had already had your hair and make up done. You started putting on some jewellery like your necklace, bracelet and some rings. You wanted to put in your earrings but they weren't were you had left them with everything else. It confused you a lot as everything else was there and you were positive you hadn't moved them. You knew to keep everything together so you could just bring it all out and put it on. 

"Dad have you seen my earrings ?" You call out to your dad.

"No sorry sweetheart, I thought you left all your accessory things together ?" he asked.

"I did but the only thing missing is my earrings" you tell him.

"Sorry darling haven't seen them, I need to leave a little earlier than you, so I am going to be going to the premier in my own limo but don't worry, there is a limo coming to pick you up" you dad informs you. 

"Okay, I guess I'll meet you there at the premier" You say. 

This wasn't like your dad at all, he always waited on you and never left without you. Chris left while you were finishing up. You had just put on your dark blue dress and shoes. (See pic below)

You soon hear a car pull up outside and sure enough it is your own limo

You soon hear a car pull up outside and sure enough it is your own limo. You didn't want to travel alone and be pictured getting out of the limo alone but you had no other choice. You grabbed everything you needed and headed out. You were on your way to the premier when you felt the limo slowing down. You knew you weren't there already and you couldn't see out the dark windows. You hoped and preyed that the limo wasn't being hijacked or that the driver wasn't going to kidnap you. The door opposite to you opened and someone got in. You sat there shocked. 

"Sorry, my limo was a no show and your dad said I could get a lift from you in this one" Chris Evans said as he looked over at you. 

"Sure, yeah that's fine" You smiled shyly. 

You begin to wonder just what your dad was playing at. He knew you had a crush on Chris Evans, surely he wouldn't bail on you and then do this to you ? The thought had surely crossed your mind. 

"Is this your first movie premier ?" Chris asks you

"No, I've been to a few before with my dad" You answer politely

"I know you've been to a fair amount of these before though" You joke to him

He laughs before he answers you, "Yeah your not wrong there, I do love what I do and I do love my fans but I also like my private life to be kept private or quiet if I can" Chris tells you.

You two talk a bit more, getting to know each other and you calm yourself down on the inside and let yourself enjoy being in his company while you can. Soon enough, the limo driver slows down to the building where the premier is being held. The red carpet is out, people have crowded the street and also the press and paparazzi.