21. Eaves Dropping Steve X Reader

Steve's POV

I had just come back to Stark Tower after going out for a run and a little gym session with Sam and Bucky. We all enjoyed keeping fit and exercising. The others, Tony, Bruce, Clint, Vision, Thor, Nat, Wanda and of course my girl, Y/N were already at Stark Tower. I knew the girls wanted some girl time to talk and catch up on things. 

"So Steve how's the love life going ?" Buck asked

"So far it's been great, Y/N is an  amazing young woman, she's a great fighter and Avenger, we took our time and got to know each other better before we did anything" I replied and could feel my cheeks blushing at that last part.

"And how are things in the bedroom ? Have you two tried anything out ?" Sam asked

"What do you mean ?" I asked feeling a slight discomfort

"He means have you two tried anything kinky or exotic" Bucky said answering for Sam

"Well I'm always gentle with Y/N, I don't want to hurt her" I told them

"You gotta up your game soon Cap take control and dominate her a bit you know, spice things up" Sam said trying to encourage me and add some humor to the conversation.

"Okay guys we're done with this conversation" I told them and they both knew to drop it.

We made it back to stark Tower and the guys kept changing to different conversations it was impossible to keep up with them. 

Once back at Stark Tower, we easily found the guys sitting by the bar enjoying themselves with a drink. Thor had brought some Asguardian alcohol with him.

"Well well well look who came home" Tony joked.

"Very funny stark, were are the girls, more specific Cap's girl" Buck said adding his own sass back at Tony

"The girls are upstairs having a pamper / make over girly day thing" Clint answered

That was all the info I needed I left the guys to talk while I made my way upstairs so I could check in with my girl and see how she was doing. I stayed quiet as possible as I wanted to surprise Y/N. I loved the way she always smiled whenever I surprised her like this. 

As I made my way towards the bathroom, which was huge, since Tony has his side and Pepper has hers with all her beauty stuff, I could hear the girls talking. Looking around me and checking my surroundings, I notice no one is here to see me listening in on their conversation. I stay close to the door but not so any of the girls could see me.

"So Y/N how is things going with you and Steve ?" I heard Wanda ask Y/N 

"Yeah pretty great, he's the perfect gentleman, he's funny, kind, caring, he's everything I ever dreamed of" I heard Y/N answer and I couldn't help but smile at her answer

"And what is Captain Steve like in the bedroom ?" Nat asked.

What is it with everyone here and wanting to know our business ? Surely that is private and should be kept just between the two of us ? It's our special bond something only we share between our two selves and not with the others. 

"Nat come on, it's Steve we're talking about here, I know he'll want me and him to keep stuff like that private" Y/N responds

"Yes he would but Steve isn't here so you can tell us" Nat pushed on 

"He's a perfect gentleman Nat, he's not rough or anything, he's gentle" Y/N replied

"All the time ? Girl you gotta do something and spice things up, make him want to take control or something" Nat chirped up