Monday Night: Heavyweight show.

*Show Starts*.

Commentator: Welcome Everybody, to a brand new episode of PWE, and we have our General Manager, Trey, Making an Announcement here tonight.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome the General Manager of PWE, Trey!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: I wonder what Trey has to say.

*Trey grabs Microphone*

Trey: How are you guys all doin tonight!?

*Crowd Cheers even louder*

Trey: Glad to hear it, now, I actually have a few announcements that I want to make, first, this is going to be my last night as General Manager of PWE.

*Crowd gets sad*

Trey: I will miss all of you, but like they always say, the show must go on, and I have choosen 3  Gentlemen, who I think will do an Amazing Job as Co-General Managers of PWE, please welcome, Andrew, Samuel Wong, and Captain Killer.

*Andrew, Samuelwong, and Captain Killer grab microphones*.

Andrew: Thank you so much, Trey, for giving us this Opportunity, and it
Really is like a dream come true for us, and we will promise you to make this show even better.

*Crowd Cheers*

Samuel wong: That's right, and you will see some new storyline, and some new exciting match-ups soon, and starting from tonight, Monday we will have our Heavyweight show with multiple segments and matches, and on Tuesday's, we will have our Cruiserweight's edition, and on Sunday, we will have our Pay-Per-Views that day.

*Crowd Cheers*

Captain Killer: Thanks so much for this opportunity, enjoy the rest of the show.

Commentator: We will miss you Trey, but what an Announcement, by our 3 New Co-General Managers, but now, we will have Tracker addressing the PWE Universe.

Zelina: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome, the Pups who Defeated Samuel once again, and never losing his PWE title again, Please welcome, El-Liboro, Tracker!

*Crowd Boos*

Commentator: Well, there is our PWE Champion, Tracker, who last week, Successfully defended his title against Samuel, thanks to the help of Theo, and it looks like they are going to make an Announcement.