Monday Night: Heavyweights show No.5

*Show starts*

Commentator: Welcome folks, to yet another episode Edition of PWE! And tonight, we are kicking things off with our New Universal Champion Addressing the PWE Universe!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, The New Universal Champion, Drake!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Well, last week, Dante issued a Universal Championship Open Challenge, and Drake who used the Wild Card Rule, accepted the Challenge, and ended defeating Dante, to not only get Revenge, but also Win, the Universal Championship! And since Drake now holds that title, he has been put back on the Heavyweights!

*Drake grabs microphone*

Drake: How are you guys all doin tonight!?

*Crowd Cheers even more*

Drake: I'm really glad to hear it. And man, last week, was the best night of my Career, when i defeated Dante, to become your New, Universal Champion!

*Crowd Cheers*

Drake: Now, I am sure that Dante wants a rematch at the Universal Championship, so Dante, if you want your Rematch, come down here, and take your shot!

*Drops microphone*

*Crowd Boos*

Commentator: Is Dante going to Accept?

Dante: Drake!? Do you seriously think I want my Title shot now!? No!

*Crowd Boos*

Dante: I decide when I want my title shot! But just so you know, I didn't come alone. *Drops Microphone*

Commentator: What does Dante mean by that? Hey, Wait a Minute! Agron attacking Drake from behind! That is the same pup who cost Leon his Universal Championship rematch! And now Dante is Joining the Beatdown as well!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Wait a Minute! Here comes Drake's other brother who stands by his side, It's Leon! And Leon is heading down to the Ring! And now Leon with a Super-Pup Punch to Dante! And one for Agron as well! Dante and Agron are in Retreat! And now Leon is helping Drake get back up.

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Well here comes, Andrew, one of our Co-General Managers here in PWE!

Andrew: How are you guys all doin tonight?

*Crowd Cheers*

Andrew: Glad to hear it. And now the reason why I am out here is because I am here to announce, that at Money In the Bank, Drake, you will defend the Universal Championship against Dante, Agron and Leon in a Fatal-4 Way match!