Tuesday Night: Cruiserweights Show No.5

*Show starts*

Commentator: Welcome folks, to Tuesday Night Cruiserweights, and tonight, we are kicking things off with our Cruiserweight Champion, Skye, Addressing the PWE Universe!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, please Welcome, The PWE Cruiserweight Champion, Skye!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Well, Skye has certainly been an Incredible, Cruiserweight Champion so far! And she is here to make an Announcment!

*Skye grabs microphone*

Skye: How are you guys all doing tonight!?

*Crowd Cheers*

Skye: That's Good to hear! Now, the reason why I am out here, is because, I am here to say, that I am ready to step up to the next Challenger!

*Crowd Cheers*

Skye: So, If Anyone, wants a shot, at the Cruiserweight Championship, Come down here! And bring the fight!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Who wants the Opportunity?

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Oh, my God! It's the Pup that defeated the Tag Team Champions, Scott and Andrew all by himself! It's Ken! And he is heading down towards the ring!

Ken: Ken has arrived in the house!

*Crowd Cheers*

Ken: And like I said, I am back! And I am ready to be a Champion once again! So, Skye, if your looking for a Challenger, he is right infront of you!

*Crowd Cheers*

*Crowd Boos*

Commentator: Well, here comes a pup who never got his rematch for the Cruiserweight title! And he is Coming down to the Ring!

Deismond: Shut up you idiots!

*Crowd boos even louder*

Deismond: I am out here to Claim, what should be rightfully mine, The Cruiserweight Championship!

*Crowd boos*

*Crowd boos*

Commentator: Oh my goodness, This is the Pup who completely decimated Baron last week in this show! And looks like he is also here for an Opportunity!

Chief: I am not here, for any nonsense talk, I am here to make an Impact, so, Skye, if you want another serious Challenger, I am your Pup!