S: 17 Ep: 9: Sweetie Vs Eleanor (Cruiserweight Qualifying Match)

Commentator: Welcome Folks, to yet another episode of PWE! And today, we have Cruiserweight action, our next Cruiserweight qualifying Match!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, the Following is a Cruiserweight Qualifying Match, scheduled for one fall!

*Crowd Cheers and boos*

Ring Announcer: Introducing First, From Indonesia, Eleanor!

Commentator: Eleanor competed in last Year's Cruiserweight team, and let's see if she can be in it again for the Second Year in a row!

*Crowd Cheers and boos*

Ring Announcer: And Introducing her opponent, From Barkingburg, Sweetie!

Commentator: Sweeetie has been on a roll recently ever since she joined the Cruiserweights division, and she hasn't lost to a single Cruiserweight yet, It's definitely hard to bet against her.

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: And of course, Our Cruiserweight Champion, Skye, is here to see the match, Thanks for joining me Skye.

Skye: Thanks Jack, I certainly can't wait to see what these 2 can do!

Referee: Ring the bell!

*Bell rings*

Commentator: And here we go, The match up is under way! And Eleanor and Sweetie start off in Arm-Locks, Oh, and Eleanor with a slap to the Face of Sweetie! But Sweetie answers with one of her own! And now Sweetie takes out Eleanor with a Drop-Kick!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: And Eleanor kicks out at 2! And now Sweetie is going to the Top rope, it's not often you see Sweetie up there! And Eleanor meets her up there! And now Eleanor with A Suplex to Sweetie from the Top Rope!

Skye: Ouch! That's gotta hurt!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: And Sweetie kicks out at 2! And now Eleanor with a Chinlock on Sweetie, but also Skye, Remember, Sweetie defeated you back when you 2 were in the Heavyweight division.

Skye: Yes, you are absouletly right, however, she didn't beat me by herself, so I would love to see her challenge me, if she wants.

Commentator: And now Sweetie with Punches to the Mid Section of Eleanor, but Eleanor kicks her in the Mid-Section! And now Eleanor, looking for the Eleanor-Check, but Sweetie instead counters, and she connects the Executioner!

Referee: 1..,2..,3!

Commentator: And just like that, It's over!

*Bell rings and Crowd Cheers and Boos*

Ring Announcer: Here is your Winner, Sweetie!

Commentator: So, Skye, this is your next teammate for the Cruiserweight team!

Skye: Yep, and definitely a very Talented pup to have on my team!

*Sweetie calls Skye into the ring*

Commentator: Skye, looks like Sweetie has some words for you.

Skye: Alright!

*Skye gets in the ring and gives Sweetie a Microphone*

Sweetie: Alright, Now, I know that you and I are going to be Teammates this Sunday, and trust me, we will be on the same page. But after Battleground, I want you, For the Cruiserweight Championship, at the next Pay-Per-View, Rivals!

Skye: You want me for the Cruiserweight title at Rivals!? Your on!

*Crowd Cheers and Skye and Sweetie shake paws*

Commentator: Wow! Skye Vs Sweetie for the Cruiserweight Championship at Rivals!? That is huge, and it looks like Skye and Sweetie can get along, but anyway guys, we hope you enjoyed this episode of PWE, and until the next episode guys, Good night Everybody!

*Screen cuts to black*