S 17: Ep: 13: Noah Vs CJ (Cruiserweight Team Qualifying Match)

*Show starts*

Commentator: Welcome folks, to yet another episode of PWE! And today in Our Cruiserweight Action, we will have the next Qualifying Match for the Cruiserweight team in Battleground.

Ring Announcer: The following Contest is a Cruiserweight Team Qualifying Match, scheduled for one fall!

*Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: Introducing First, From Australia, Noah!

Commentator: At Battleground, Noah got his revenge on Daniel, but Noah said that he and Daniel still have some  unfinished buisness, but would also love to represent the Cruiserweights this Sunday!

*Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: And his Opponent, From Illinois, CJ!

Commentator: CJ hasn't been exactly doing well in the Cruiserweights lately, and he lost to Noah twice already, but the question is, will tonight be different and will CJ pick up his first W tonight?

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: And here comes our PWE Cruiserweight Champion, Skye, to join me at ringside for Commentary, once again, Thanks for coming out here Skye.

Skye: Hey, Thanks for having me Jack, I certainly can't wait to see this match up!

Referee: Ring the bell!

*bell rings*

Commentator: And here we go, The Match up is Officially under way! And Noah and CJ both paw shake as a show of respect, and Noah and CJ exchange in Arm-Locks, and Noah with a Massive Head butt dropping CJ!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: And CJ Kicks out at 2!

Skye: Wow, I am not sure if I would have even kicked out of that!

Commentator: Well, Noah is indeed very deadly with his lethal strikes, and Noah, looking for Black Magic, but CJ saw it coming, and CJ with a Big Right Paw and Noah is down!

Referee: 1..,2..,3!

Commentator: And that's it!

Skye: Wow!

*Bell rings and Crowd Cheers in shock*

Ring Announcer: Here is your Winner, CJ!

Commentator: CJ just showed his true boxing Skills, and he just beat Noah like that! Skye, you have got to be impressed and happy to have CJ on your team.

Skye: Definitely!

*Skye drops the headset, and gets in the ring, and Shakes paws with CJ*

Commentator: CJ with a Major win Tonight, not only is it his First win and not only did he beat a Former Cruiserweight Champion, but he is also now another member of the Cruiserweight team, but anyway guys, we hope you enjoyed this episode of PWE, and until the next one, Good night Everybody!

*Screen cuts to black*