Money In the Bank (Pay-Per-View)

*Shows Starts and Opening Pyro*

Commentator: Welcome folks to Our Exciting Pay-Per-View, Money in the Bank!

*Crowd Cheering*

Commentator: This is for Sure going to be an Interesting and Exciting night! And we are here in Adventure Bay, and the Crowd is getting excited. First up, we are going to have our Steel Cage Match between Noah and Daniel!

*Steel Cage sets in Place*

Ring Announcer: The following Contest is a Steel Cage Match, there are No Contouts or Disqualifications, the only way to win is by Pinfall, Submission, or escaping the Cage and all four paws touch the floor!

*Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: Introducing First, From Australia, Noah!

Commentator: Noah said that he failed last month to defeat Daniel, but said tonight is going to be a Different Result, and let's see if he is right tonight!

*Crowd boos*

Ring Announcer: And Introducing his Opponent, From Virginia, Daniel!

Commentator: Daniel said that he is going to enjoy beating Noah again here tonight, and that this time, he is going to make sure that he is hurt s.t bad, that he never comes back to PWE!

*Steel Cage door closes*

Referee: Ring the Bell!

*Bell rings*

Commentator: Here We go, and Noah just tooj down Daniel with a Hell of a Closeline, Noah is not wasting anytime! And Noah sends Daniel into the Steel, and he is smashing Daniel's Face into the Steel over and over again!

Noah: That's Right!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Noah is feeling it, and Daniel is busted open, Oh, but Daniel with a Kick to the Leg of Noah, and now Daniel sends him into the Steel!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Noah kicks out at 2! And now Daniel is unloading on Noah,  and Daniel lifts up Noah vor the Virginian Slam!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Noah again, killed out at 2! And now Daniel with a Headlock on Noah, but the PWE Universe is trying to will Noah on! And now Noah, with Punches to the Mid-Section of Daniel, and now Noah, with a Massive Headbutt that stuns Daniel! And Now, Noah, with the Black Magic to Daniel!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Daniel kicked out at 2! And everyone thought that was over, but can Noah Now Capatalize on this? And now Noah, with a Closeline to Daniel, and another, Noah is Fired Up! And now Noah, with a Series of Closelines to Daniel, and Noah with a Vertical Suplex to Daniel!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Daniel kicked out at 2! And now, Uh-oh, Noah is calling for it again! And now Noah, looking for the Black Magic again, but Daniel counters, and Daniel once again sends Noah into the Steel! And a Super-Kick to Noah, and now Daniel, connects the Dan-Right to Noah!