S17 Ep 3: The Greatest Pup Battle Royal.

Commentator: Welcome everybody to another episode of PWE, and today, fresh after an Incredible Money In the Bank Pay-Per-View, there is a Special Announcement going to be made by the owner of PWE, and our Co-General Managers.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, the owner of PWE, Ryder!

*Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: And also, please welcome, the General Managers of PWE, Andrew, Samuel and Captain Killer!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: I wonder what will the Special announcement be tonight.

Ryder: How are you guys all doing tonight?

*Crowd Cheers loudly*

Ryder: Always glad to hear it, now, we have had an incredible Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View last Night, especially with the Money In the Bank Contract Ladder Match.

*Crowd Cheers*

Andrew: And also, that means our next Pay-Per-View is going to be Battleground! And just like Survivor Series, it will have a Special 5 on 5 Tag Team Elimination Match between the PWE Champion from the Heavyweight roster, and 4 superstars of his choosing, and the Cruiserweight Champion from the Cruiserweight division, and 4 superstars of her Choosing, to go head to head!

*Crowd Cheers*

Samuel: And, since we have all the Pups, including the Pups from the Cruiserweight division under one roof, what better way to do this, than to have the Largest and Greatest Battle Royal in PWE History!

*Crowd Cheers loudly*

Captain Killer: All 60 Pups can compete in this Match, including the PWE and Universal Champion, and the winner of that Battle Royal, will get a Big Trophy, and also a Title Match, for the Champion of his or her choosing, in the next Upcoming episode of PWE!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Wow! That's huge!

Ryder: So, If you all want to see this Battle Royal start right now, then give me a Hell Yeah!

Crowd: Hell Yeah!!

Commentator: And here comes the Heavyweight Pups making their way down to the Ring! There's the PWE Championship Chase, the Universal Champion Drake, the Undisputed Champion Riley, the Intercontinental Champion Killer, the United States Championship Duke, and a bunch of other Pups followed by them, and this is really a huge Opprtunity for all of these Pups, I cannot wait for this Match Up!