S17 Ep: 8: Duke Vs Dakota (Heavyweight Team Qualifying Match)

*Show Starts*

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to yet another episode of PWE! And today, we are having our 1st Heavyweight Team qualifying Match!

Ring Announcer: The Following contest is a Heavyweight team Qualifying Match, Scheduled for one fall!

*Crowd boos*

Ring Announcer: Introducing First, From Adventure Bay, He is the United States Champion, Duke!

Commentator: Duke at Money In the Bank, under some Controversy, won back his United States Championship, and he had been in a Great mood since, and says that he can't wait to teach Dakota a lesson!

*Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: And introducing His opponent, From Virginia, Dakota!

Commentator: Dakota said earlier today, that this could be the biggest match of his Career, and if he knocks off Duke, he may be in line for a Future Title Opportunity!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: And it looks like Chase is going to be looking in for this Match up.

Referee: Ring The Bell!

*Bell rings*

Commentator: And here we go, the Match up Is under way! And Duke Immediately hits the Stunner on Dakota!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Dakota Kicks out at 2! Duke is looking to end this Early! Duke heading to the Top rope, and now Duke, looking for the Coup De Gras, but Dakota gets up and connects a Drop Kick to Duke!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Duke kicks out at 2! And now Duke is rolling out of the Ring, and Dakota looking to fly! And now Dakota, with a Suicide Dive to Duke!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Chase seems impressed by that too, and now Dakota tosses Duke back in the Ring, and now Dakota bringing Duke to the Top Turn Buckle! High Risk! Oh, and Duke kicks Dakota off of the Turn Buckle and Dakota is down! And now Duke is heading to the Top rope, and he hits the Coup De Gras!

Referee: 1..,2..,3!

*Bell rings and Crowd boos*

Ring Announcer: Here is your Winner, the United States Champion, Duke!

Commentator: Duke wins this match Up! And is Chase's First Partner in the Heavyweight team, and it looks like Duke is not done! Duke is looking for a Second Coup De Gras, but Chase is stopping him!

Chase: Duke, you Just Won! It's Enough!

Duke: Don't you tell me what to do! (Slaps Chase across the Face)

Crowd: Ohhh!!!

*Chase punches Duke in the Face*

Commentator: Oh, and Chase is not going to take that Response from Duke!

*Crowd Cheers*

Chase: Maybe this will shut your mouth up!

Commentator: And now Chase, with the Warrior's Heart to Duke!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: I don't know if Chase and Duke at going to be able to get along at all, but one thing is for Sure, Chase is not going to get disrespected by anyone in this division. But anyways guys, we hope you enjoyed this episode of PWE, and until the Next one, Good night, Everybody!

*Screen cuts to black*