Monday Night: Heavyweights Show No.3

*Show Starts*

Commentator: Welcome Folks, to yet another episode of PWE, Heavyweights Night, as we are 1 Week away from Indestructible! And tonight, we are kicking things off with a New Pup in the Heavyweight division, Dakota taking on Axe!

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

*Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: Introducing First, From Virginia, Dakota!

Commentator: This Pup is making his debut in the Heavyweight division, let's see if he can do well in it.

*Crowd Boos*

Ring Announcer: And Introducing his opponent, From Alabama, Axe!

Commentator: Axe lost to Killer last week, but tonight he could pick up a Win!

Referee: Ring the Bell!

*Bell Rings*

Commentator: And here we go, and Axe doesn't seem to impressed with who he is Facing.

Axe: Go back to the Cruiserweights, where you belong!

Commentator: Oh, and Dakota with a Slap to the face of Axe, and now Dakota with a Drop Kick to Axe, and Axe rolls out of the Ring, and now Dakota takes out Axe with a Suicide Dive, and Now Dakota tosses Axe back in the Ring and she hits a Shining Wizard!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Axe Kicked out at 2! And now Dakota with a Moonsault to Axe, and Now Dakota, looking for the Virginian Destroyer, but Axe with a Yuranage to Dakota!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: And Dakota kicks out at 2! And now She looking for Sister Abigail, but Dakota with the Virginian Destroyer!

Referee: 1..,2..,3!

*Bell rings and Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, Dakota!

Commentator: Impressive debut by Dakota tonight, and I think he will do well in this division. And up next, we have Troy taking on one of the best Cruiserweights who is now on the Heavyweight Roster, Doctor Thug!

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

*Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: Introducing First, From Masachsetts, Doctor Thug!

Commentator: This Pup was really one of the best Cruiserweights that we had, and I hope Troy is ready!