Tuesday Night: Cruiserweights Show No.3

*Show Starts*

Commentator: Welcome folks, to yet another episode of PWE, as we are 5 Nights away from Indestructible, and for the Cruiserweights show, we are kicking things off with CJ taking on Ava.

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

*Crowd Cheers and Boos*

Ring Announcer: Introducing First, From Illinois, CJ!

Commentator: CJ said that he is not going to get embarrassed by other Pups anymore, so let's see if he can pick up a W here.

*Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: And his opponent, From Barkingburg, Ava!

Commentator: Ava returned last week, but didn't end up winning against her sister, but tonight, she could pick up a W also.

Referee: Ring the Bell!

*Bell rings*

Commmentator: And here we go, and Ava went for a Closeline on CJ, but CJ counters it into one of his own, and another, CJ now with a Drop-Kick!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Ava kicked out at 2! And now CJ, looking for the Disco Ball, but Ava with a Closeline, and another, and Ava with a Drop-Kick of her own, and now Ava with a Cross-Body to CJ!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: CJ kicked out at 2! And now Ava, looking for the Quadruple Claw Slam, but CJ counters it into the Disco Ball!

Referee: 1..,2..,3!

*Bell rings and Crowd Cheers and Boos*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, CJ!

Commentator: CJ picks up his First win in PWE tonight, Hats off to him, but up next, we have Storm taking on Chief!

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

*Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: Introducing First, From Adventure Bay, Storm!

Commentator: Storm made her debut 2 weeks ago in PWE, and Tonight she is taking on Chief.