Monday Night: Heavyweights Show No.4

*Show Starts*

Commentator: Welcome everybody to Monday Night Heavyweights show, the night after Indestructible, and tonight, we are kicking things off with Ryder addressing the PWE Universe.

Ring Anmouncer: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the Chairman of PWE, Ryder!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Ryder said that he has a Big Announcement for the PWE Universe, and I wonder what it is?

*Ryder grabs Microphone*

Ryder: How are you all doing tonight!?

*Crowd Cheers*

Ryder: Glad to hear it, Now, I know that a lot of you enjoyed our Pay-Per-View, Indestructible, last night. So, I am here to make a Big Announcement, first a small Announcement, there will be some qualifying matches for the Money In the Bank Ladder match next week, and also next week , 2 new Pups will be joining PWE, by the name of Fleet and Sylvia!

*Crowd Cheers*

Ryder: I know you guys are excited about that, so, My big Announcement is that from tonight on, there will be a Wild Card Rule here in PWE, which means that every month after a Pay-Per-View, 3 Superstars from the Heavyweights can go to the Cruiserweight division, and 3 Superstars from the Cruiserweights can come to the Heavyweights starting tonight!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Wow! That's big!

Ryder: However, this can only be done once a month, and for one show only, unless a pup from the Cruiserweights win a Heavyweight title, then they can stay in the Heavyweights. So, hope you enjoy the show! *Drops Microphone*

Commentator: Wow, What an Announcement by the boss of PWE, Ryder! But up next, we will have a new Champion from last night addressing the PWE Universe!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the New PWE Champion, Chase!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Well, Congratulations to this Pup, Last night, with the help of some Pups, Chase was able to defeat Tracker and become your new PWE Champion, and Chase said that there is a few things that he has to Announce to the PWE Universe as well.

Chase: What's up PWE Universe!?

*Crowd Cheers and chants Chase's name*

Chase: Thanks so much you guys, and last night was really a Special moment not just for me, but also for my Girlfriend who now won her First Singles title!

*Crowd Cheers*

Chase: And I am here to say to you all first, Thank You!

*Crowd Cheers even louder*