S 17: Ep: 12: Drake vs Dante (Universal Championship)

*Show starts*

Commentator: Welcome folks, to yet another episode of PWE! And today, we are having a Universal Championship match between Former Shield members, Drake and Dante!

*Crowd boos*

Commentator: So, This is Dante's last Opportunity at The Universal Championship as long as Drake is the Champion, so, If Dante loses tonight, he might not be the Universal Champion for a long time!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: So, at Battleground, Drake survived a Fatal 4 Way Match to retain the Universal Championship, but can he once again successfully defend it against Dante Tonight? We will find out now!

Ring Announcer: The following Contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for, The Universal Championship!

*Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: Introducing, The Challenger, From New York, Dante!

*Crowd boos*

Ring Announcer: And his opponent, From New York, He is the Universal Champion, Drake!

*Drake holds Universal title up and Crowd Cheers*

*Referee holds Universal Title up*

Referee: Ring the bell!

*Bell rings*

Commentator: And here we go, Our Universal Championship Match is under way! And Drake immediately goes for a roll up!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: And Drake nearly stole that match, and now Dante with a Kick to the Mid-Section, and now looking for Dirty Deeds, but Drake escapes, and catches Dante with an Enzuguri! And now Dante is rolling to the outside of the ring, but Drake with a Suicide Dive, taking out Dante!

Drake: Yeah!!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: And now Drake tosses Dante back into the Ring, and Drake with the cover!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: And Dante kicks out at 2! And now Drake, measuring Dante, looking for a Super-Kick, but Dante avoids it, and now Dante with a Vintage Closeline and Drake is down! And now Dante is stomping away on Drake!

Dante: He is a Trash Pup!

*Crowd boos*

Commentator: Dante is trash talking with the PWE Universe, and now Dante with a Headlock on Drake! But the PWE Universe is trying to will Drake on! And now Drake, with kicks to the Mid-Section of Dante! And now Dante with a Kick to the Mid-Section, and Dante looking for another Vintage Closeline, but Drake with a Closeline of his own! Can Drake capitalize? And now Drake, with a Closeline to Dante, and another, Drake is fired up! And now Dante, went for a right paw, but instead Drake lifts Dante up for the Falcon Arrow!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: And Dante kicks out at 2! And now Drake, looking for a Buckle Bomb, but Dante escapes, and now Dante with a Drop-Kick to Drake! And Dante with Side washing Leg sweep!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: And the Champion Kicks out at 2!

Dante: Come on Ref! That was 3!

Commentator: Dante is arguing with the Referee, and, oh, Drake with a Super-Kick to Dante! And now Drake lifts Dante up for the Buckle Bomb!

*Drake stomps his feet and Crowd Chants "Burn it Down"!*

Commentator: And Drake connects with the Curb Stomp to Dante! Ball Game!

Referee: 1..,2..,3!

Commentator: And Drake retains the Universal Title!

*Bell rings and Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: Here is your Winner, and Still the Universal Champion, Drake!

Commentator: Drake, once again, manages to successfully retain the Universal Championship and...

*The Music goes weird, and the lights start turning off one by one*

Commentator: Wait! What's going on!?

*One Light opens*

Commentator: Oh, My, God! It's Axe! And he is choking out Drake with the Mandible Claw! Drake is fading!... I think Drake is out! And look at that Scary mask Axe has!

*Crowd Chants " Holy Shit"! as Axe maniacally Laughs*

Commentator: Woah! Axe just sent a Massive Statement to the Universal Champion! But anyway Guys, we hope you enjoyed this episode of PWE, and until the next one, Good night Everybody!

*Screen cuts to black*