After the Episode.

Katie: Hey There folks, Ladies and Gentlemen, please Welcome, The Undisputed ERA!

*Crowd Cheers as The Undisputed ERA Walks in*

Katie: So, First, Chase, I would like to start with you, how did it feel for you and Skye to finally set aside your differences with the Brutes, and along with Samuel tonight, To be Victorious with your family?

Chase: Katie, I've never felt so happy in my life, this is probably going to be one of the Highlights of My Career here in PWE, and I certainly am not done making history here, and along with My Brothers, My Future Wife, and all of the PWE Universe!

*Crowd Cheers*

Jack: Yeah, Although we have finally set aside pur differences though, we are probably not going to be a team again for a while, Since Skye is in the Cruiserweights, but I'm sure we will form again.

Samuel: But until then, We are going to keep fighting, and of course we will stay in touch, and we will continue to make history, until we from again.

*The Undisputed ERA starts to leave*

Katie: Oh, Skye, I want to stay here for another minute.

Skye: Ok, Sure.

Katie: So, Skye, You and Your Team has now been formed for the Cruiserweights, and the Heavyweights are going to be done forming their team Next week, but, is it a little bit uncomforrable, that your Wedding day with Chase is the same day your 2 teams are facing each other?

Skye: Well, That might be Coincidence, but whether I like it or not, It's going to happen, and me and Chase are still going to get married, But, when it comes to winning the Teams Match, I am willing to Beat up Chase if that's what it takes for my team to win!

*Crowd Cheers*

Katie: Ok, and one more thing Skye,.., So,.. There have been rumors going on for a while in PWE,.. That,.. Everest is going to be returning soon.

*Crowd Cheers and boos*

Katie: And since you are the closest Pup to her, we were wondering, if you could tell us if those rumours where true?

Skye: Well, I am not supposed to reveal too much now, but yes, The Rumors are True, and Everest is going to be returning soon, as you know, I am one of the closest Pups to Everest, and she was really angry months ago, when she lost the Cruiserweight Championship to Noah and got a Fractured Jaw, But, she said that she wishes me luck with my Cruiserweight title reign, and that she would be very happy to get back here in PWE!

*Crowd gives Mixed Reaction as Skye walks away*

Katie: Thanks Skye.

*Screen goes to Danny*

Danny: Hey Guys, Darring Danny X is here, and please welcome my guest at this time, Leon!

*Crowd Cheers as Leon walks in*

Danny: So, Leon, At Battleground, You will face Agron in a 1 on 1 Match, what are your thoughts on this?

Leon: Well, I don't really have to much to say, accept that Agron cost me my Universal Title Match with Dante 2 months ago, and I am going to beat his Ass!!

Crowd: Ohh!!

*Leon walks away*

Mayor Humdinger: Hey there Folks, Please Welcome my guest at this time, Marshall!

*Crowd boos like crazy as Marshall walks in*

Mayor Humdinger: So, Marshall, Your rivalry between Cloud has really come up to a Breaking point, and you are going to Face Cloud at Battleground, but I also would like to point out that last week, you laid your paws on an Innocent Pers...

Marshall: Would you like to be Next!!?

*Mayor Humdinger walks away scared*

*Marshall grabs a Microphone*

Marshall: I Don't Care about Anyone Anymore! I am Unleashed! I am going to a Dark Path I have never been in Before!! I am going to destroy every Pup in that PWE Locker Room!! Starting with Cloud!! And I am going to beat that Stupid Asshole's Ass!!

*Crowd shocked as Marshall walks away*

*Screen cuts to black*