Pups that will be getting a Push

Here are a list of Pups that will be getting a push.

1- Rubble: He is a Strong pup and could have a lot of potential in PWE, But he has yet to win a Championship, but that will change soon.

2- Killer: He is also a pup that should get a Stronger push.

3- Doctor Thug: It has been a long time since Doctor Thug held a title, and he will get another Championship reign soon.

4-Sweetie: When she returns, she will have a big push that will improve her win and loss record.

5- Blake: Soon, Blake will start to win a lot of matches, and he will not be treated like a Joke anymore.

6- Tori: The last time we saw her, she Competed in the First-Ever Money In The Bank Ladder match, and she didn't appear since, but she will return, and when she does, she will become a Threat.

7- Ken: He is a Cruiserweight, that only competed in one Singles- Match, but he will return, and when he does, he will make a Big Impact in the Cruiserweight Division.

8- Storm: She is another pup that will get a push, and she will be a champion soon as well.

9- Zuma: He is a pup that held only one Championship, but when he returns, he will make a Big Impact in PWE.

10- Marshall: He hasn't been on a Good win-and-loss Record, but that will improve soon.