Indestructible (Pay-Per-View)

*Show Starts and opening pyro*

Commentator: Welcome folks to the Pay-Per-View that you all have been waiting for weeks, Indestructible!

*Crowd Cheering*

Commentator: We have a whole bunch of exciting match-ups, and first for tonight, we have Noah taking on Daniel in Singles Action!

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

*Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: Introducing First, From Australia, Noah!

Commentator: Noah said that Daniel tonight is going to be in a Beating of a Lifetime for costing him the Cruiserweight Championship, can Noah finally get Revenge?

*Crowd Boos*

Ring Announcer: Introducing his opponent, From Virginia, Daniel!

Commentator: Well, this is the Pup, who was Responsible for costing Noah his Cruiserweight Championship Rematch, and Daniel said that he is tired of being treated like a Joke to the PWE Universe, and said he is looking forward to embarrass Noah here tonight.

Referee: Ring the Bell!

*Bell Rings*

Commentator: Here we go, and, Oh, Noah went for the Black Magic, but Daniel escapes and rolls outside the Ring.

Daniel: Shut up, Idiots!

*Crowd Boos*

Commentator: Oh, and Noah with a Suicide Dive to Daniel, taking him out!

Noah: Now, time for you to pay!

Commentator: And Noah tossing Daniel to the Barricade, and Noah sending Daniel to the Steel post, and now sending him to the Steel steps!

Noah: Hell yeah!!!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: And Noah tossing Daniel back in the Ring, and Noah with a Sunset Flip to Daniel!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Daniel kicks out at 2! And now Noah, looking for a Tornado-DDT from the Top rope, but Daniel knocks him off the Turn Buckle, and now Daniel with a Spining Neckbreaker to Noah!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Noah kicks out at 2! And now Daniel with a Shining Wizard to Noah!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Noah kicks out at 2 again, and now Daniel with a Chinlock on Noah, but the PWE Universe rooting for Noah, and now Noah with Punches to the Mid-Section, and Noah with a Hell of a Closeline to Daniel, and another, Noah is Fired Up now! And Now Noah with a Cross-body to Daniel!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Daniel kicks out at 2! Uh-oh, Noah is calling for it! And Noah went for the Black Magic, but Daniel with a Running punt Knee to Noah!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Noah kicks out at 2! And Daniel looking for the Dan-Right, but Noah with a Roll up!