S17 Ep 5: Skye Addresses the PWE Universe/ Storm Vs Isaac (Qualifying Match)

Commentator: Welcome folks, to yet another episode of PWE! And tonight for our Cruiserweights Show, We have Skye addressing the PWE Universe.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome the PWE Cruiserweight Champion, Skye!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Skye at Money In the Bank Successfully retained her Cruiserweight Championship against a very game Deismond, but she said earlier that she has something in mind of doing, and we are going to hear about it now.

*Skye grabs microphone*

Skye: How are you all doing Tonight!?

*Crowd Cheers*

Skye: Oh, Yes, keep it coming. Now, I have actually got to give Deismond some credit that Night, he really took me to my limit that Night, and I really had to dig down deep, and I managed to, and I am still your Cruiserweight Champion!

*Crowd Cheers*

Skye: But, as you guys know, the Next Pay-Per-View is Battleground, and Ryder said that it will be another Night, we're Heavyweights and Cruiserweights can fight each other. And Both Me and Chase have to compete in that Match up, if Chase manages to successfully defend his title against Cage, So he has to bring 5 Superstars from the Heavyweight roster on his side, and I have to bring 5 superstars from the Cruiserweight Brand on my side, and I actually have a list of Pups in my mind, Who could possibly do it, but in order to prove thatjo who is better, They Need to Face each other, Right herr, and Right now!

*Crowd Cheers and Skye drops microphone*

Commentator: And It looks like Skye is going to be joining us for Commentary, Welcome Skye for joining me here.

Skye: Thanks Jack for having me.

*Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: The following Contest is a Cruiserweight Qualifying Match, scheduled for one fall, Introducing First, From Adventure Bay, Storm!

Commentator: Nice First Pick you got there.

Skye: Yes, I actually found some real Potential in this Pup, and I consider her as a Future Champion here in this division. However, the Next Pup that is going to come out, may not be Happy to be my Teammate if he wins.

*Crowd boos*

Ring Announcer: And introducing her opponent, From Virginia, Isaac!

Commentator: Your right Skye, this is the Pup you defeated for the Cruiserweight Championship, but he could still be a really good pick for Battleground if you 2 could get along.

Referee: Ring the bell!

*Bell rings*

Commentator: And here we go, The Match up is under way! And Storm and Isaac lock up in Arm-Locks, and Isaac using his power, pushing Storm into a Corner.

Skye: Yep, that is something that Storm has to realize, she can't overpower Isaac, however, she can still outsmart him.

Commentator: And your right, beacuse Storm just kicked Isaac in the Knees! And now Storm with a Shining Wizard to Isaac!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: And Isaac kicks out at 2! And now Storm with repeated Kicks to the Mid-Section of Isaac, and Storm tried to go for Winds of Change, but Isaac lifts Storm up, and he drops her with a Running Powerslam!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Storm kicks out at 2! And now Isaac with a Headlock on Storm.

Skye: The PWE Universe is trying to rally Storm though.

Commentator: Oh, and Storm, with Punches to the Face of Isaac, but Isaac kicks Storm in the Mid-Section and she is down!

Isaac: I am the best!

*Crowd boos*

Commentator: Oh, and Storm with a Roll up on Isaac!

Referee: 1..,2..,3!

*Bell rings and Crowd Cheers*

Skye: Wow, Storm got him!

Ring Announcer: Here is your Winner, and heading to Survivor Series, Storm!

Commentator: Skye, Your First teammate is going to be Storm!

Skye: I am happy, she is definitely a great teammate to have, and I think we will get along really well.

Commentator: Oh, and Isaac just attacked Storm from behind! And now Isaac is beating down Storm!

*Crowd boos*

Skye: Hold on! (Drops her headset)

Commentator: And Isaac lifting Storm up, and looking for the Country Side Slam.., But Skye with a Super-Kick!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: And now Storm connects the Winds of Change to Isaac!

*Skye lifts Storm's paw up and Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: I think Storm and Skye will get along just fine, but anyway folks, we hope you enjoyed this Cruiserweight Edition episode of PWE, and until the Next episode, Good night, Everybody!

*Screen cuts to black*