S 17 EP: 10: Marshall Explains his Actions.

*Show Starts*

Commentator: Welcome folks, to yet another episode, of PWE! And Tonight, we are not having a match, However, We will have some words from Marshall, addressing the PWE Universe!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, please Welcome, Marshall!

*Crowd boos*

Commentator: It was just absouletly Brutal what Marshall did to Cloud at Money In the Bank, and because of Marshall, Cloud is no longer the United States Champion!

*Marshall grabs microphone*

Marshall: So,..

*Crowd already starts booing*

Marshall: A lot of you are probably wondering, why I did what I did to Cloud last Night, well...

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Wait a Minute, Here comes Cloud! The Pup that Marshall brutally attacked at Money in the Bank, and cost him the United States Championship, but Cloud has a tape around his neck, and Cloud is going right after Marshall!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Cloud is not backing down out of a Fight! And now Cloud, lifting up Marshall, looking for the Cloud-Nine, but Marshall counters, and now Marshall with a Low-Blow!

*Crowd boos*

Commentator: This is Ridiculous! And now Marshall, with an MKO to Cloud! And Marshall lifting up Cloud Again, and another MKO to the injured neck of Cloud! And now Marshall, with a Third MKO to Cloud! Somebody stop this please!! And now Officials are separating Marshall from Cloud!

*Marshall raises his paw up and Crowd boos*

Commentator: Marshall didn't give an explanation for his actions, and Marshall certainly has snapped, and doesn't care about the PWE Universe, and is more dangerous than ever! But anyway guys, we hope you enjoyed this episode of PWE, and until the Next One, Good Night, Everybody!

*Screen cuts to black*