S 17: Ep: 11: Rubble Adresses the PWE Universe.

*Show starts*

Commentator: Welcome folks, to yet another episode, of PWE! And today, we are having our New PWE Undisputed Champion, Rubble, Addressing the PWE Universe!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the PWE Undisputed Champion, Rubble!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: At Money In the Bank, Rubble defeated Riley and Samuel in a Triple-Threat Match to become the new PWE Undisputed Champion, and it is one of the most Shocking title changes in PWE History, and Rubble is going to be addressing the PWE Universe tonight!

*Rubble grabs microphone as Crowd Cheers and Chants "You Deserve It"!*

Rubble: You know, Last night, there were a lot of you who told me that I deserved it, and you are Damn Right!

*Crowd Cheers*

Rubble: I do deserve it! And I proved every single one of you wrong, and now, I am the New PWE Undisputed Champion!

*Crowd Cheers*

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Oh, this is Interesting, because here comes the Former PWE Undisputed Champion, Riley!

*Riley grabs microphone*

Riley: How are you Guys all doin tonight!?

*Crowd Cheers*

Riley: That's Great! Now, Rubble, First of all, Congratulations on winning Your First title here in PWE, and the Crowd is definitely right in saying you deserve it!

*Crowd Cheers*

Rubble: Well, Let's be honest, I don't think I needed the PWE Universe's help at all!

*Crowd boos*

Riley: Well, That's where your wrong, You see, I definitely think the PWE Universe is what made me become the Undisputed Champion in the First Place!

*Crowd Cheers*

Riley: And also, I am getting my Rematch Clause for the Undisputed Championship at Battleground, So, the next time we meet, I will get back my PWE Undisputed Championship!

*Crowd Cheers*

Rubble: Your On!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Wow! Riley has a Rematch clause for Rubble's New PWE Undisputed Championship, I definitely can't wait to see their rematch, But anyway Guys, we hope you enjoyed this episode of PWE, and until The Next episode, Good night Everybody!

*Screen cuts to black*