Monday Night: Heavyweights show No.2.

*Show Starts*

Commentator: Hello folks, and welcome to yet another episode of PWE, We welcome you, to Monday Night Heavyweights, and we are kicking things off with Chase addressing the PWE Universe.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Welcome, the No.1 Contender for the PWE Championship, Chase!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Well, last week, Chase knocked off Theo to get this opportunity and the title, and Chase is going to say something to the PWE Universe.

*Chase grabs microphone*

Chase: What's up, PWE Universe!

*Crowd Cheers*

Chase: Glad to see you're all in a good mood, because I certainly am, and the reason why I Am out here is to Adress my upcoming match with Tracker for the PWE Championship. (Takes a Pause). And I Am here to let you all know that if, No, WHEN, I beat Tracker for the PWE Championship, I promise I will be a Fighting Champion!

*Crowd Cheers*

Chase: And unlike Tracker, who only defends the title when he wants to, I will be willing to put that title on the line Every single week!

*Crowd Cheers*

Chase: And..,

*Crowd Boos*

Zelina: Chase, Just stop with the Promises.

*Crowd Boos*

Zelina: Tracker is not going to lose the title to A loser like you, and you even needed Samuel's help to Defeat Theo, and you should be feeling Lucky to even have this Opportunity, because..,

Chase: Shut your damn Mouth!

*Crowd Cheers*

Chase: Here we go again, with you talking nonsense, why don't you just get Tracker out here, and we will settle this right now!

*Crowd Cheers*

Zelina: As a matter of fact, I like that idea.

Commentator: And here comes the PWE Champion, Tracker! And he's heading down to the ring! Hey..., Wait a Minute! Dante and Tundra attacking Chase from behind.

*Crowd Boos*

Commentator: And now, Tracker is in the ring, and now he is also Assaulting Chase, Come on Now! This whole thing was a set-up by Zelina.

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Hey, It's Leon! He will face Dante for the Universal Championship at Indestructible! And now Leon coming to the aid of Chase, but the numbers game are still too much.