S 17: Ep 18: Drake Adresses the PWE Universe.

*Show starts*

Commentator: Welcome folks, to yet another episode of PWE! And tonight, we have our Universal Champion, Drake, addressing what happened this past week.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Welcome, The Universal Champion, Drake!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Well, Last week, Drake was successful for defending his Universal Championship against Dante, but after that match, Axe, with his New Form, attacked Drake and laid him out in the Ring!

*Drake grabs Microphone*

Drake: What's Up PWE Universe!?

*Crowd Cheers*

Drake: Now, there is a Serious Topic that I must discuss tonight, but First, I would like to say that, last week, I retained My Universal Championship Against Dante, and I am still your Universal Champion!

*Crowd Cheers*

Drake: But,.. After that match, what happened to me,.. Was almost like being in a Horror Movie, when Axe with his Scary Form attacked me in the dark, and laid me out in that Ring.

*Crowd Cheers*

Drake: Now, I know that a lot of you were excited and surprised that happened, but, I would like to hear from Axe tonight, why he targeted me last week, so Axe, Show yourself Right now! *Drake drops Microphone*

*Axe appears on the Screen and Crowd Cheers*

Axe: Yowie Wowie! It's the Universal Champion, Drake! Well, I apologize for what The Fiend did to you last week, I mean, I am a Humungous fan of yours!

Drake: Oh, Really? You're a fan of me? You Crazy Sycopath!!

*Crowd: Ohh!!!*

Axe: Oh, ok, You want to go for the Name Calling, But, I just want to say that, As for The Fiend, he is not such a a big fan of you,.., And you are also, not the only one who The Fiend will target within the next few days and weeks,..But.. The Fiend is challenging you, for a Universal Championship match at Battleground!

Drake: You know what Axe, You want your Universal Championship Match at Battleground? You've got your Match!!

*Crowd Cheers and starts chanting Yowie Wowie*

Axe: Just Remember, Friends Forgive.., But The Fiend.., Never forgets!

*Screen starts showing a bit of Axe's Scary Form and then stops*

Axe: See you at Battleground!

*Screen cuts to black*