Tuesday Night: Cruiserweights Show.

*Show starts*

Commentator Hello, and Welcome to yet another episode of PWE, Cruiserweight Night, and we are Kicking off tonight's show with Daniel Addressing the PWE Universe.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, Daniel!

*Crowd Boos*

Comentator: Well, there is the pup, who was Responsible for costing Noah the Cruiserweight Championship rematch with Isaac, and we are going to get an answer now.

*Daniel grabs Microphone*

Daniel: What's up PWE Universe?

*Crowd Boos*

Daniel: Come on, you aren't going to welcome me? You know what that's fine, Because I don't need any of you, and the reason why I attacked Noah and cost him his opportunity is Simple. Noah doesn't deserve to be the Cruiserweight Champion, I do!

*Crowd boos even louder*

Daniel: He is a good for nothing, peice of Trash, and he is never going to be a Champion again!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Uh-oh, here comes the pup that Daniel attacked, oh and Noah attacking Daniel from behind an now Hammering away on Daniel, and went for the Black Magic, but Daniel escapes, and rolls out of the ring.

Noah: I don't know why you are doing this, but I know that I am going to beat your Ass!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Wow, Noah, making a Statement to Daniel! But now, we will have Isaac addressing the PWE Universe.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, Pursuit, and the Cruiserweight Champion, Isaac!

*Crowd Boos*

Commentator: Well, The Cruiserweight Champion Isaac and Pursuit said that they were going to make an Announcement, and we are about to find out what it is now!

*Isaac and Pursuit grab Microphones*

Isaac: Hello, PWE Universe!

*Crowd boos*

Pursuit: Come on, show some respect for your Cruiserweight Champion!

*Crowd boos even louder*

Isaac: Anyway, we don't care what you guys think! However, we have a few Announcements to make. First, after Indestructible, my boy, Pursuit, will be moving on to the Heavyweight Division. And Pursuit, I wish all the best of luck!