Tuesday Night: Cruiserweights Show No.6

*Show Starts*

Commentator: Welcome everybody, to Tuesday Night, our Cruiserweight show! And tonight, we are kicking things off with Deismond addressing the Cruiserweight Champion.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome, Deismond!

*Crowd boos*

Commentator: Well, last week, Deismond won a Fatal 4 Way Match to become the No.1 Contender for the Cruiserweight Championship. And he said that he is going to make sure that he gets his Cruiserweight title back!

Deismond: How are you Idiots all doing!?

*Crowd boos*

Deismond: To be honest, I don't care how you guys are doing anyway!

*Crowd boos*

Deismond: I am out herr, because I have a message to the only Pup in my way, of getting back the Cruiserweight Championship! Skye, you may have done some really Impressive things so far here in PWE, and you may have got past quite a few pups here. But I can Guarantee you that you won't get past me! Because at Money in the Bank, I am going to bring The fight to you! I am going to take the Cruiserweight title, and it will be a Great Day for Istanbul! *Drops Micriphone*

*Crowd boos*

Commentator: Deismond with a Clear Message to Skye! And he is determined to win the Cruiserweight title! But up next, we have Daniel addressing the PWE Universe after his Victory over Noah at Indestructible!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome, Daniel!

*Crowd boos*

Commentator: Well, Daniel did exactly what he was going to do, and he defeated Noah at Indestructible, and lets see what he has to say!

Daniel: Cut My music!

*Crowd boos*

Daniel: I told you so! I told you so! I said I was going to beat Noah, and I did!

*Crowd boos*

Daniel: And man, I've never felt so f
Good in my life for doing that, and Noah blew his only Opportunity at getting his paws on me!

*Crowd boos*

Daniel: So, I can guarantee you that after The match between Skye and Deismond for the Cruiserweight title, I am going to be coming for that title also! *Drops Microphone*

Commentator: Daniel sent a Clear Message to everybody here, that he is now.., Wait a Minute! Noah is in the Ring! And he connects the Black Magic to Daniel!