Tuesday Night: Cruiserweights Show No. 4

*Show Starts*

Commentator: Welcome everybody, to Tuesday Night Cruiserweights, and tonight, we are kicking things off with Storm taking on Deismond!

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

*Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: Introducing First, From Adventure Bay, Storm!

Commentator: Storm so far is doing well in the Cruiserweight division, but she is taking on a Former Cruiserweight Champion!

*Crowd boos*

Ring Announcer: Introducing her opponent, From Istanbul, Deismond!

Commentator: Deismond really wants another shot at the Cruiserweight Championship, and he might do so, if he can knock off Storm here tonight.

Referee: Ring the Bell!

*bell rings*

Commentator: And here we go, and Storm and Deismond exchange in Arm-Locks, and Deismond pushing Storm to a Corner!

Deismond: I am the best pup in This Business!

*Crowd boos*

Commentator: Oh, and Storm with a Drop-Kick to Deismond, and now Storm backing Deismond up in a corner, and Storm with kicks to the Mid-Section of Deismond, Storm has to be careful that she doesn't get Disqualified, and now Storm with a Vertical Suplex to Deismond!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Deismond kicks out at 2! And now Storm went for the Winds of Change, but Deismond counters and he hits a Running Knee right to the Face of Storm!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Storm kicks out at 2! And now Deismond with a Backbody drop to Storm!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Storm kicks out at 2 again! And now Deismond with a Triangle Lock on Storm, and the PWE Universe trying to will Storm on! And now Storm, with Punches and Kicks to the Mid-Section of Deismond, and now Storm with a Closeline to Deismond, and another, And now Storm is fired Up! And now Storm with a backslide!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Deismond kicks out at 2! And now Storm, with the Twist of Fate to Deismond!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Deismond kicks out at 2! And now Storm, looking for the Winds of Change, but Deismond counters into a Running Punt Knee to the Head of Storm, and now Deismond connects the Heaven's Grave!

Referee: 1..,2..,3!

*Bell rings and crowd boos*