S 17: Ep: 15: Rocky Vs Zuma

*Show starts*

Commentator: Hello folks, and welcome to yet another episode of PWE, and tonight, we have the returning Mr. Money In the Bank, Rocky, taking on Zuma for the first time in PWE!

Ring Announcer: The following Contest is scheduled for one fall!

*Crowd boos*

Ring Announcer: Introducing First, Accompanied by Tundra and Nishka, From Adventure Bay, Zuma!

Commentator: Well Guys, we now know that Zuma is going to face Vishwa this Sunday at Battleground, but tonight, Zuma is looking for a score to settle against the Pup who replaced him and won the Money In the Bank Ladder Match!

*Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: And his Opponent, Accompanied by James and Vishwa,He is MR. Money In the Bank, From Adventure Bay, Rocky!

Commentator: Rocky has been in a Great Mood since Winning The Money In the Bank Ladder Match, and he said that he is going to make Tundra pay for everything that she had done to him on Sunday!

Referee: Ring the bell!

*bell rings*

Commentator: And here we go, The Match up is under way! And Zuma just slapped Rocky across the face!

Zuma: That Money In the Bank Contract should have been mine!

*Crowd boos*

Commentator: Oh, and Rocky with a slap back of his own! And Rocky with a Pele-Kick to the Face of Zuma!

Rocky: No, You Suck!

Commentator: Rocky with some insults of his own, and Rocky now with a Slingshot DDT to Zuma!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: And Zuma kicks out at 2! And now Rocky, went for the Reverse STO, but Zuma escapes to the outside!

*Crowd boos*

Commentator: Oh, and Rocky is going after him, Oh, but Zuma with a Kick to the Mid-Section of Rocky, and now Zuma sends Rocky into the Steel post! And now Zuma picks up Rocky again, and he slams him through the Barricade!

Tundra: That's Right Zuma, Take it to him!

Commentator: Tundra definitely seems pretty happy about what Zuma is doing, and now Zuma sends Rocky into the Steel steps as well! Zuma is going on his vicious side! And now Zuma finally tosses Rocky back in, and Zuma now lifts Rocky up, and he connects a Running Powerslam to Rocky!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Oh, and Rocky kicks out at 2! And Zuma lifts Rocky up again, For the Musclebuster!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Rocky again kicks out at 2! And now Zuma is getting Frustrated! And Zuma with a Headlock on Rocky.

James: Come on Rocky, let's go!

Commentator: James, Vishwa, and the PWE Universe are trying to will Rocky on! And now Rocky, with Punches to the Mid-Section of Zuma! And Zuma knocks down Rocky with a Right paw! And now Zuma, looking for a Future Shot DDT, but Rocky instead Connects with the Eco-Destruction!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Oh, and Zuma kicks out at 2! Can Rocky capitalize!? And Rocky and Zuma are both starting to get up, and Rocky now with a Closeline to Zuma! And another! Rocky is Fired up! And now Rocky with rights and lefts to Zuma! And Rocky now with another Pele-Kick to Zuma and Zuma is down!

Rocky: Yeah!!

*Crowd Cheers and Chants Rocky's Name*

Commentator: And now Rocky, heading to the top rope, and Rocky now, with an Elbow Drop!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Oh, and Zuma kicks out at 2! Rocky thought he had him! And now Rocky is looking for the Reverse STO, but Zuma avoids it, and Zuma just poked the eyes of Rocky! Thanks to the Distraction of Tundra! And now Zuma with a Spine Buster to Rocky!

Referee: 1..,2..,2!

Commentator: Oh, and Rocky again kicks out at 2! And Zuma thought he had Rocky there! And now Zuma, looking for the Brainbuster, but Rocky reverses it into the Reverse STO!

Rocky: Hell Yeah!!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: And Rocky with another Eco-Destruction to Zuma, that's got to be it!

Referee: 1..,2..,3!

Commentator: And Rocky gets his return Win over a very game Zuma!

*Bell rings and Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: Here is your Winner, MR. Money In the Bank, Rocky!

Commentator: What a match up between these 2 Pups, but Rocky got the Victory, and James and Vishwa are celebrating with him! But anyway guys, we hope you enjoyed this episode of PWE, and until the next one, Good night Everybody!

*Screen cuts to black*