S 17: Ep: 17: The Undisputed ERA Vs Cage, Tracker, Pursuit, Scott and Andrew.

*Show starts*

Commentator: Welcome folks, to yet another exciting episode of PWE! And tonight, we are having a 10 Pup-Tag Team Action! We will have a New Team for tonight taking on Cage, Tracler, Pursuit, and the Tag Champs, Scott and Andrew!

Ring Announcer: The following Contest is a 10 Pup Tag-Team Match, scheduled for one fall!

*Crowd boos and Chants "You Suck"!*

Ring Announcer: Introducing First, From Adventure Bay, Cage!

Commentator: Cage has certainly not been in a Good mood since that Controversial PWE Championship Match ending, and Cage almost ended Chase's Career a few days ago, and whether Chase likes it or not, Cage is still going to be a part of Chase's Heavyweight Team on Battleground!

*Crowd boos*

Ring Announcer: And his partners, First, From Germany, Pursuit!

Commentator: And this is a Pup who believes he still has a score to settle against Chase, and tonight is Pursuit's Opportunity!

*Crowd boos*

Ring Announcer: Second, Accompanied by Zelina, From Adventure Bay, Tracker!

Commentator: Let's not forget guys, it was Tracker who lost his PWE Championship to Chase, so I am sure Tracker would love to maybe settle that score with Chase.

*Crowd boos*

Ring Announcer: And Third, They are the PWE Tag Team Champions, Scott and Andrew!

Commentator: And also, let's not forget about these guys either, remember, it was Scott and Andrew who defeated Chase and Skye to win the PWE Tag Team Championships, and Scott and Andrew would also love to maybe get a repeat, but it will be a big Challenge tonight, because Chase will have his entire Family on his side!

*Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: And Introducing their opponents, From Michigan and Adventure Bay, Jack, Howler, Samuel, the PWE Cruiserweight Champion Skye, and the PWE Champion Chase, The Undisputed ERA!

Commentator: Wow, these Pups look like they're in fight mode, and how symbolic is it for Chase that he is going to be fighting in the ring, alongside his entire Family!