-forty nine-

Jase? Nobody called him Jase except for... oh no.
-
  Jason and the other guards seemed to calm down instantly after hearing this voice. I recognized it now, I should have known he would find out eventually. Here comes hell.
-
  He let go of me and I walked back into the conference room without turning around to face him. I couldn't. He was going to hate me, but he really has no right to. Right?
-
  "I was just coming over here to take you out for lunch when I saw two redheads get out of a very familiar car. And I thought about it before I followed them in thinking, why on earth are they here? But then it hit me."

  "What conclusion did you jump to this time Anthony?"

  "You got a CHILD to teach you how to shoot? She's a kid Athena! Are you insane?! I thought you were smarter than that, considering we're twins."

  "Where are they?"

  "What were you thinking? You can't trust her!"

  "You do."

  "I don't."

  "She's living with you. She has access to all of your weapons. She works for you. I think that's trust."

  "I'm doing it for Natasha, she trusts her."

  "I do too. I have since I met her."

  "Which was?"

  "None of your business. Where are they?"

  "None of your business."

  "She's doing what you wouldn't. She just went to Germany for six months with SHIELD. I would do it safely if you wouldn't butt in."

  "Oh grow up!"

  "Get out."

  "What?"

  "Jason, Darrel. Call Louis, Mark and Kenna. I think that should be enough."

  "You're having me escorted out by security?"

  "No, I'm having you thrown out by security. Big difference."

  "She's dangerous."

  "So am I. So is Raina. So is not having proper training."

  "I'm trying to protect you."
-
  Louis, Mark and Kenna arrived and were standing in the doorway alongside Jason and Darrel. I just had to give them the signal and Tony would be carried out by them. Literally carried.
-
  I stared Tony dead in the eyes when I slowly lifted up my arm and flicked my wrist in Tony's direction. They came barreling towards him and had him up and in their arms in seconds.
-
  "Athena!" He yelled as he was being carried down the hallway.
-
  "Get Laurie and Jameson on the phone." Jameson was the head of security in the building.

  "Of course."
-
  "Hey guys," I said when I was back in my office.

  "Athena," they both said.

  "My brother, Anthony, was just in and out. I need to make sure he doesn't come back in until I say it's okay. Can you ensure that?"

  "Of course. We'll have Jordan manning the door at all times and Lincoln watching cameras with Cal."

  "Perfect, let me know if anything happens."

  "You know it."
-
  Things were fine when Tony and I didn't know eachother. Now that we do, everything bad has happened. I can't think of something beneficial from him coming back into my life.
-
  I was doing this. I thought about it for a while, but I'm really doing it. I'm cutting Tony and everything to do with him off. At least for now. I need to do what I need to do, no matter how extreme of measures I have to take.
---