Chapter 1.0: The Beginning

Chapter 1: History

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hurry up, Phoenix!" a green-eyed girl shouted.

She had straight light green hair to her shoulder blades, fair skin, and very gentle but strong green eyes. She wore a white chiton with a green floral designed fabric draped around her arms and was barefoot.

"I'm coming! Have patience will ya?!" shouted a red-eyed boy, Phoenix.

He had messy red hair to the nape of his neck, tan skin, and fiery red eyes. He wore a baggy strophion with a red fabric on his back as if it were a cape and had a pair of red sandals.

"You need to be more prepared and wake up early more often, Phoenix." said an ocean blue-eyed girl.

She had light blue hair that was brushed neatly to her waist, very pale skin, and calming ocean blue eyes. She wore a himation in a proper manner with a wavy blue fabric draped around her left shoulder and a pair of blue sandals.

"Sorry, my parents made me eat breakfast and I had chores to do," Phoenix said laughing

"Be a little more soft Dalila, Hestia. We know Phoenix has always been like this." said a light gray-eyed boy.

He had white hair to his shoulders, peach skin, and light gray eyes full of carefree thoughts. He wore white himation with a white cloak wrapped around his neck as if it were a scarf and a pair of white sandals.

The ocean blue-eyed girl, Dalila, sighed. "I suppose you're right, Zephyr."

"Than- wait, what?" Phoenix said as his smile disappeared

The light gray-eyed boy, Zephyr, gave a cheeky grin with a thumbs up. "Anything for you, Phoenix."

Scanning the area around the four friends, Phoenix asked, "Where are the others?"

"Oh, they're here!" Zephyr exclaimed, pointing west.

The four friends turned west to see five of their other friends. There were three males and two females.

"I see everyone is here..." murmured an ice blue-eyed boy.

He had ice blue hair to his waist, pale skin, and cold ice blue eyes. He wore a white strophion that revealed his pale stomach with an ice blue cloak draped around his arms and had a pair of ice blue sandals.

"Hey, guys!" shouted a yellow-eyed boy.

He had bright blonde hair to the nape of his neck, fair skin, and yellow eyes full of energy. He wore a white peplus tied to his waist with a yellow cloak draped around his left shoulder and a pair of yellow sandals.

"Yo." spoke a gray-eyed boy.

He had black hair to his shoulder blade, fair skin, and stubborn gray eyes. He wore a white strophion with a dark gray cloak wrapped around his waist and a pair of gray sandals.

The five friends stood next to the other four of their friends.

"What took you so long?" Dalila asked.

"Tch, Noel had to gather all of us." the dark gray-eyed boy spoke.

The ice blue-eyed boy, Noel, nodded in agreement. "I apologize for arriving late."

"There's no need to apologize, Noel." the green-eyed girl, Hestia, chuckled.

Noel tilted his head slightly in curiosity. Phoenix smiled before walking to a girl with black hair and black eyes.