Introduction of Rewrite the Stars

This book is kinda based on the book Romiette and Julio (you can figure out what book that one is inspired by). This book is also on Amino, but this is going to be deeper. This summary is the same thing as it is on Amino. Check it out if you haven't seen it yet! It's on the Felix Amino, same title, but different cover (Which is made by CHANL0VEZ please follow them!!!). Ok, now to the summary.

The book, Romiette and Julio, was about an African-American girl, Romiette, meeting a Latino boy, Julio, online, who just moved from Corpus Christi, Texas to Cincinnati, Ohio... One day, they found out that they go to the same school, same age, etc. So the next day, they finally met. After they first met, they couldn't stop thinking about each other... But with Julio's father disapproving for Julio to like Romi/Romiette, and gangs from the school also disapproving them being together, but they didn't care because they really loved each other...

10/10 recommend reading this book. The book is by Sharon Draper...

So what does Rewrite the Stars connect with Romiette and Julio?

To answer that question, I visioned Zoey to be an African-American so she's Romiette and of course, Felix is Julio, but instead of Felix being Latino, he's Korean, of course... But with the disapproval, it would be Zoey's parents because her parents want her to date people her kind because they would have a lot in common with backgrounds. Zoey doesn't really care because (Spoiler! She likes Felix with a passion) so she tries to figure out how she can make them approve of Felix... But that's all I have right now with this summary... That's it.

Gleek out!!!