Chapter 3

Zoey's Pov:

Rachel and I were walking to the nearest store so she can get her supplies.

"Zoey and Felix sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G..." She started chanting

"You are so childish,"

"It comes and goes. So you and Felix..."

"Why do I have to say this a million times? We are not dating,"

"I know, I feel that you would have a date for homecoming,"

"Yeah, you. There's not a chance for him to ask me,"

"You'll never know. He might ask you within a month,"

"If he did, you would have to find a date so it can be a double date. I can't go to my last homecoming without my best friend,"

"Aw, that's sweet. I hope someone asks me so we can have a double date,"

"Yeah, I really hope so,"

"Can we stop talking about this please?"

"Sure, so what are you going to wear for homecoming?"

Ugh...

----

Felix's Pov:

Jisung, Jeongin, Seungmin, and I were hanging out at my house and was watching tv while having pizza. During a commercial break, Jisung asked me:

"So, how are you liking school?"

"I'm liking it. Remember that girl that we met at the orientation?"

"Which one? Tatianna? She's cute, but a she's a little too young for me,"

"No, Zoey!"

"Who's Zoey?" Seungmin asked

"The one that was helping us. She's in our grade," I responded

"Oh, THAT Zoey. She's pretty nice and kinda cute. What about her?" Jeongin said

"Apparently, we have the same lunch," I said

"Ok, you're telling us this because?"

"Nothing really. Just that her friend thinks that we're dating."

"Well, are you?" Jisung asked

"No, no, we just met, so it's impossible for us to be dating with knowing very little information about each other."

"Our little Felix is growing up!" Jeongin said

"I'm older than you,"

"What's your point?"

"You shouldn't be saying that to me,"

"Oh well,"

"Whatever, man. Any of you guys planning to go to Homecoming?" I asked

"What's a Homecoming?" Seungmin asked

"Homecoming is an event to celebrate our school and our 'pride' or something like that," I responded. "And they also have a dance, the next day after the game. Sometimes, guys ask girls, vice versa, or girls asks girls, vice verse again, or they would form a group,"

"Fun. Wanna form a group? Or do you want to ask other people?"

"I don't know, I kinda want to ask Zoey. I want to ask her because she's really nice and it would kind of be cool if I finally have done something my own. But I don't know if she would say yes because of her friend. She's kind of overprotective. Maybe someone can talk to her friend and hang out with her and she can actually have a date?"

"Maybe I can," Jisung chimed in

"Sweet!"

"Who is her friend?"

"I give you the details later. Now shhh. The show is back on,"

The rest of the day was just us binge watching shows.

|||||

Yeah, this sucks, but it will get there!