Chapter 16

Zoey's Pov:

Today is September 15th. Felix's birthday. Felix, his squad, Rachel and I are going to have dinner. Today is a Saturday, so I had my creative writing class. Luckily, Olivia is here because I wanted to talk to her.

"So, it's Felix's birthday, and I got him a plush toy and a onesie that matched" I started to say and tried to pull it up to my phone. "Here it is,"

The picture was soft gray penguin plushie and a onesie that was similar.

"Felix would love that! Man, I wish you and Felix are together. It would be great to have another older sister. My other sister decided to stay in Australia because she didn't want to lose her friends. Felix and I didn't either but we moved anyway," She said

"Gotcha. I'm always here for you,"

"Awww, I'm so happy! I hope you and Felix will be together!"

"You know it takes a little bit to know each other,"

"Yeah, but he still talks about you a lot. We still can't let him talk about something else,"

My heart stopped beating for a quick second.

"Gosh, I feel honored that he's talking about me. Or should I not?"

"Don't worry, it's all good,"

"Oh, ok. That's pretty cool. I guess. What are you guys doing for Felix's birthday?"

"We're going to have lunch with him after this class, and have a surprise party after your guys' dinner. Wanna join the party?"

"Sure. What do you need me to do?"

"Just stall him,"

"How should I stall him?"

"I don't know, just stall him,"

"Ok,"

"I'll text you when we're ready,"

"Ok,"

----

After creative writing class, Olivia was waiting for Felix to pick her up and stayed with her. A minute later, he finally arrived. He rolled down the passenger window.

"Come on Olivia, we're going to be late," Felix said

"Ok, bye Zoe,"

"Bye, Olivia," I said

"Hey Zoe, are you and Rachel still going to dinner with me and the boys?" Felix asked

"Yeah. I wouldn't miss it for the world! Happy birthday Mr. Felix,"

"Thank you, Miss. Zoey. I'll see you then,"

Felix rolled up Olivia's window and left. I walked to my car and went back home.

When I came back home, Felix's present came. I went back home and wrapped up his gift. After wrapping his present, I went to my laptop and started looking for writing scholarships to do.

|||

So I'm posting this on Felix's birthday when he's 19 9/15/2019 and I write this last year when he turned 18 9/15/2018. But happy Felix day!!!