Chapter 38

Felix's Pov:

6:00, Saturday night

"Are you ready for your date?" Olivia asked.

"I think so," I said

I studied myself in the mirror to look if I need to adjust something.

"Bro, you look sharp, don't fret about it. Zoey will still love and respect you,"

"But I prefer to make this unique, in the best way possible,"

"It's just a movie. Anyway, what are you guys planning to watch, anyway?"

"Well, we didn't determine one yet. The date was kinda last minute,"

"Oof. Well, have fun and loosen up a little!"

"I'll work on trying to loosen up. I just want her to be thrilled,"

"She will be no matter what,"

"Thanks, sis,"

"No problem,"

Zoey's Pov:

"Zoe, we will be at the basketball game. I'll text you when we are on our way back home," My mom explained.

"Ok, have fun and be safe," I said

"Ok, sweetie,"

She locked the front door, leaving the house with Rob.

I took a brisk shower, styled my hair to my natural curls, and changed my clothes. I decided to wear a dark blue shirt, a lightweight black jacket, black jeans. To top it off, I have my deep blue high-top converse.

I stepped into my brother's room and asked: "What do you think?" He examined my clothes.

"Where are you and that boy going?" He asked.

"The movies,"

"Um, change the shirt to something a little brighter. You look like a dark emo angsty teenager,"

"Cool,"

I walked back to my room and changed to a white t-shirt that had the Marvel logo. I walked back to his room.

"Better?" I asked.

"Nerd!"

"That's it! He's coming in about 10 minutes and I look stupid," I said while walking away from his room.

"You don't! Maybe change the jacket. I think you'll look better with a different one," He stated.

I stopped. Maybe he's actually right.

I walked to my closet and grabbed my ripped blue denim jacket and replaced my black jacket with the other one. I walked back into Tre's room. "Better?" I asked.

"Yes. A lot better,"

Beep beep.

"That must be him. Don't burn the house down and there's cash on the table for pizza. Don't spend all of it, use deals!" I said.

"Whatever. Don't do anything that I would do,"

"What? Like having an amazing time with someone,"

"Damn, that's cold,"

"Bye,"

"Bye,"

I walked down to the door, opened the door, and saw Felix standing at the door. He had his head down. He's wearing a yellow and dark green long sleeve shirt with a light blue denim jacket. For bottoms, he had light blue jeans that match his jacket, a black beanie. Last, to end it all off, he's wearing black vans.