Chapter 27

Zoey's Pov:

"Ahhh," I groaned while holding my head

I looked at my phone to look at the time. It was 7 am and my head is pounding. I got up and went downstairs to get some medicine for my head. I opened the cabinet and filled the glass with water and took the pill.

I went back upstairs and laid back on the bed and closed my eyes. A few seconds later, I heard a noise. I groaned and got out of bed again to see what was going on. It sounded that the noise was coming out of my Tre's room. I opened the door and looked at Tre and he was lying on his bed with his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Listening to Drake," He responded

"Did you sleep at all?"

"Nope,"

"Well, go to bed,"

"I can't,"

"Why? You don't have anything to do today. Remember, they kicked you off the team and made you a sports announcer because of your failing grades."

"Yeah, but I couldn't sleep last night because the girl I asked for Homecoming said yes and I just don't know what to do,"

"Well, you already have your shoes ready for Homecoming, now you need a shirt to match your date,"

"Yeah, mom isn't coming home until tomorrow, and Rob won't do anything. Can you take me today?"

"Maybe. It depends on how I'm feeling today. I already have a headache and I have to go to my creative writing class. So, we'll see,"

"Ok,"

----

At the beginning of the creative writing class, Olivia was acting strange. She wasn't talking to me. We usually talk before class starts. I wonder if everything is ok at home.

When we all split up into partners, I turned to Olivia and smiled. She smiled back.

"Is everything ok?" I asked

"Yeah, everything is fine," She said quietly

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Thanks for asking,"

"Yeah, no problem. You can talk to me whenever you want to. I have your back,"

"Ah, thanks mate,"

"No problem, mate,"

"Can you drive me home?"

"Yeah, of course. Felix has something to do?"

"I think so, he just told me to see if you can get a ride from you,"

"Ok, I don't mind whatsoever,"

"Cool,"

----

After our class, I drove Olivia back home and it was completely silent. Then my phone dinged.

"Hey, can you check who that is?" I asked

"Yeah, sure," She said

She grabbed my phone and opened my phone.

"It's Felix. I guess he needs your help for a few minutes,"

"Text him back and tell him Ok,"

"Ok,"

"So, how was school for you this week?" I asked

"It was actually nice. I actually got asked out for Homecoming"