Chapter 3 Sapphire and Neo

Yin POV

We've been open for a couple of weeks now, and we're popular. People love the way we brew our coffee. Jade and Aaron are great host and Tock is great at making coffee. Maybe I could leave the life of the Owl behind one day. Life was going great. However I missed Jaune. Just then this cat faunas girl walked in. She shows up her almost everyday.

Cat: I would like a (to lazy to think of any type of coffee drink)

Jade: Coming right up.

I was cleaning the tables next to me while drinking a normal cup of coffee.

Cat: Excuse me 

Yin: Yes how could I help you?

Cat: I was just wondering, you have all of these different drinks on your menu but you only drink the same old coffee everyday.

Yin: I've never been one for trying new things.

Cat: Oh come on let me show you how to try something new.

Yin: Like what?

Cat: There's a carnival in town, I could show you around.

Yin: Fine, but what's your name and why are you doing this?

Sapphire: My name is Sapphire and I'm this because there is something about you I like.

Yin: Okay what time and day?

Sapphire: 4 o'clock tomorrow, be there okay.

Yin: Okay

Sapphire proceeds to leave. I turn around and everyone is staring at me.

Yin: What

Aaron: Did you just get a date?

I blushed

Yin: What NO!

Jade: OMG, you're blushing. Finally you're socializing. All you do is make coffee and clean. You never talk to anyone.

Yin: Whatever

(Timeskip to next day)

I get dressed up in a red t-shirt, black jeans, and a black leather jacket. I was waiting in a park for Sapphire to show up. I see her arrive in a blue blouse and jeans. I got to say she looks good.

Sapphire: Great you're here, let's go!

She grabs my arm and pulls me away. We arrive at a carnival with various stands of food and games as well as rides. 

Yin: Not bad

Sapphire: You won't be saying that after we're done

She leads the way. Throughout the day we play games, go on rides, and try various foods. For the first time in a while I was truly happy. Unheard Sapphire giggle

Yin: Whats so funny?

Sapphire: It's the first time I've seen you smile.

I noticed that I was smiling. I just laughing as Sapphire starts laughing to. Is that what happiness feels like. The sun starts to set and I head back to Anteiku. 

Yin: Thanks Sapphire, I've never felt this way before

Sapphire: I did it, I got you to have a good time! How does it feel.

Yin:Amazing

Sapphire: I gotta go, we should do something like this some other time.

Yin: Ya that would be nice.