Chapter 25 Rushima Part 3

NO POV

Coco was struggling against her two opponents. Currently they were circling her and would try to whip her with their tendrils. Luckily Coco used her briefcase to block. 

Coco(thought): Damn it, thanks to Mercury by briefcase wont work. I wont be able to attack. I cant remain on the defensive forever. 

The two figures continued to circle her until the white one went in for a strike. They leaped into the air and lunged at Coco with their tendril. Luckily Coco blocked the attack and sent the figure back. However she didn't see the red figure come from behind. Coco barely dodged the attack, but the tendril did cut her shoulder. Coco got distracted and the white one went in for the attack and Coco didn't notice. Luckily before they made contact with her, someone showed up and slashed the figure across their back. This figure was Ciel Soleil. 

Coco: Ciel!

Ciel: Hey Coco, lucky I found you.

The figures once again went to strike with their tendrils. This time Coco blocked and Ciel jumped into the air. She landed behind the two and spun around, cutting across their backs where their tendrils were coming from. Their tendrils disappeared and Coco rushed forwards, hitting the red one with her briefcase, knocking them into the white one, sending them both flying back. When they landed they fled the same way Watts left. Coco turned to Ciel.

Coco: How did you find me?

Ciel: When I heard from your team that you and Port were staying behind I tried to call you but no answer. So I tried to call you but no answer. I went searching but only found what was left of Port. I saw how below me were sea caves and decided to take and chance and search them. Luckily I was correct, as usual.

Coco: Thanks, any idea on who those two were?

Ciel: No idea, but I believe they may have something to do with the One Eyed Owl?

Coco: Yin, what does he have to do with this, he hasn't been seen in two years?

Ciel: Haven't you noticed that some of our opponents have weapons that protrude from their back just like Yin?

Coco: Oh ya.

Ciel: Come on, lets get back with the group.

(scene change) 

Ironwood and Adam just stared at each other while Winter was in disbelief. 

Winter(thought): Is that really General Ironwood? He hasn't been seen in two years. Why is he just now showing up?

Adam: Long time no see Ironwood.

Ironwood: Same to you Adam.

Adam: Surprise to  see you here, after all you've been in hiding for a year.

Ironwood: I didn't waste that time. I've learned to better control my powers.

Adam: Oh that's right, you're a failure. Weakest of all of us experiments. 

Adam charged at Ironwood with his sword, but Ironwood blocked it with his staff. Adam leaped back and charged again. He swung his sword while Ironwood spun his staff to block. Soon Adam became sloppy and Ironwood managed to hit Adam in the gut and then he kicked him in the chest. Adam jumped back and sent various moon slashes at Ironwood, which he managed he dodge. Adam jumped into the air to do an overhead strike, but Ironwood blocked. Then Ironwood kicked Adam in the leg, making him kneel. Then Ironwood grabbed Adam from behind and began to choke him with his staff.

Ironwood: Give up Adam.

Adam: NEVER!

Adam summoned his tendril which pierced Ironwood in his chest. Ironwood spat out blood and was then lifted into the air. Only to get flung into a pile of rubble.