Chapter 39 Epilogue

OH MY GOD, I cant believe this is the final chapter of my story. I've worked hard on this and to see it finished makes me happy. Let's do this!

NO POV

It has been 3 years since the incident at Atlas. It has been dubbed the Dragon War. So much has happened since then. For example once the ghouls saw that the dragon was dead they all scattered across Remnant. Not only that but there were more ghouls that escaped the grimm world. To deal with this threat the 4 kingdoms formed a new organization, the CCG. Also with Salem gone the grimm in Vale left the city, making it able to rebuild the city. But enough of that lets see how the characters are doing.

After the war, Yin and his friends were pardoned from all of their crimes. After that they all moved back to Vale and rebuilt Anteiku, where they still all work today. However Aaron, Jade, and Roman work part time as mercenaries. However Tock was force to retire. By plugging lightning dust into her arms, it destroyed her aura. But she is happy to work at Anteiku with the people she calls her family.

Yin and Quill talk to each other. Yin hasn't forgave her yet, but they have gotten closer.

Beacon and Haven were rebuilt. Glynda was made the new headmaster of Beacon.

Currently, Yang zipped through the forest on her motorcycle with Ruby on the back. These two have become a popular duo of sister huntresses. They travel from village to village, eliminating grimm.

Weiss has just taken over the Schnee dust company. right now she was at a press conference where she just announced she would establish fair working rights for faunas.

Blake, Sun, and Illia have reestablished the White Fang but with it's original ideas in mind. So far it's  working.

Jaune and his team reunited. Soon afterwards Jaune and Pyrrha started dating and Ren and Nora started dating as well. However a few weeks ago Jaune proposed to Pyrrha, she said yes.

Right now, Oscar was staring at a statue of Ozpin that was in front of Beacon. With a smile on his face he entered the school. Today was his first day at Beacon.

Speaking of Beacon, Oobleck still teaches there and tells the tales of him and his best friend Port. Quill also started working here, she took up the job of combat teacher.

Winter has taken the job of Atlas General. She is doing a good job of maintaining the peace while dealing with ghouls.

Team CFVY now travels all across Remnant. They have become one of the most strongest teams there is. 

Neon and Flynt graduated from Atlas and joined the military. On their downtime they enjoy playing music.

Ciel has just found Penny's blueprints and is now trying to recreate her.

Cinder and Mercury escaped from Atlas after Salem's death. They are now the leaders of a ghoul organization called Aogiri Tree. they are now the most wanted criminals in Remnant. 

After the War, Ironwood and Neptune disappeared. However, there are rumors that they now work together to eliminate ghouls. 

Raven is still with her tribe but talks to Yang every now and then. Meanwhile Tai and Summer still live in Patch.

Cardin and Sky joined the CCG to exterminate the ones who killed their friends.

Now that you are all caught up lets see what is going on right now.

a/n: play song! I don't own it! Skip to 3:38 or start from the beginning if you want.

It was a beautiful day in Vale. The sun was shining as a gentle breeze blew by. People filled the streets of Vale as it was now completely rebuilt. It was a busy day at Anteiku. At one table sat Quill. Jade walked up to her and handed her coffee.

Jade: Here's your drink Quill.

Quill picked up the cup and drank from it.

Quill: Thank you Jade.

The door opened up and everyone turned to see Team JNPR.

Nora: Hey what's up guys?!

Aaron: The usually?

Ren: Yes.

They all sat at a table next to Quill. Soon Aaron brought them their drinks.

Jaune: Hey, where's Yin and Sapphire?

Tock: They decided to take the day off today.

On the outskirts of the city there was a large field covered with grass. As the wind blew, it made the grass look like it was dancing. On a nearby hill sat Yin, Sapphire, and 6 year old Neo. They all lied down on the grass and stare up at the clouds.

Yin: This is a beautiful day...

                                                 THE END

                                                 THE END

There we go the final chapter of this story is now complete. Thank you so much to everyone who read this story. I've come a long way as a writer and this story has as well. I loved doing this and I'm planning a sequel to this where Neo goes to Beacon. It will most likely come out tomorrow. But until then. See ya next time!