Chapter 19 Argus

Hey guys just wanted to say Happy 4th of July!

Yin POV

Later that day I had everyone pack up their stuff since we would be leaving. Then we all got on a train headed towards Argus. After a couple of hours we arrived in the city.

Neo had stars in her eyes the whole time we were here

Neo had stars in her eyes the whole time we were here. She loved seeing being in a new area.

Neo: Daddy can we look around?

Me: Sure*to the gang* Hey you guys go ahead and find somewhere for us to spend the night, I'm gonna take Neo around.

Aaron: Don't worry, we can handle it. You two go on ahead.

The went on to find a hotel while me and Neo explored the city. We visited a bunch of places and tried different things. The whole time Neo was smiling. It was nice to spend some alone time with my daughter. As we were walking throughout the city I see a certain group of people. It was my Team RWBY, NPR, Quill, Oscar, Sun, and some old lady. Seeing them I grab Neo's hand and quickly turn the other way.

Neo: Daddy what's wrong?

Me: Nothing Neo, it's just getting late.

Me and Neo head over to the hotel where everyone else is staying. I see everyone lying around. A little while later I put Neo to bed. Once I did Roman gets on his feet.

Roman: Now that the kiddy is asleep, maybe our fearless leader can tell us how exactly we are going to get Atlas.

Me: Simply, we take a bullhead there.

Tock: Slight problem about that, Atlas has shut down their borders.

Me: Wait what?

Roman: It means we cant get across. So tell me, what is your plan now? I say that we just go back home. 

Jade: We cant go back, what if Yin is right?

Roman: Listen, I've gone along with your for these past two years, but I'm not going back to a highly secured city without having a plan. I would suggest sneaking on somewhere, but we have a kid with us. Cant exactly take her with us everywhere.

Aaron: He has a point.

The whole time they were arguing I was thinking of what to do. Then it came to me.

Me: I have an idea.

Roman: Finally, what is it?

Me: We work along side my mother and the Beacon students to get there.

Everyone: WHAT!?

Roman: Really, that is your plan. To work alongside people who would strike us down at first glance.

Me: I know it sounds crazy-

Tock: Psychotic is more like it.

Me: Either way, we need there help to breach security.