Chapter 23 Rushima Part 1

a/n: Hey I decided to incorporate the Rushima Landing Operation into the story.

NO POV

North of Menagerie there was a small island called Rushima. This island was the confirmed location of the White Fang's main base. So the Atlas army along with others decided to attack the island to wipe out the White Fang once an for all.

(scene change)

Bullheads swarmed the island carrying many soldiers. As they got closer cannons were being fired to blast the ships out of the sky. Fortunately for Atlas, most of their ships made it. Once the soldiers hit land, the true battle began. Sword met sword, shield hit shield, axe clashed against axe, gunfire could be heard all across the island. It was one bloody battle. Along with Atlas was professor Port and the newly graduated Team CFVY. Right now they were running through the forest of the island until they came across a group of White Fang.

They readied to fire, but Fox charged ahead and knocked them out before they could pull the trigger. Yatsuhachi was fighting some big guy with a chainsaw. Yatsuhachi was being pushed back until he kicked the guy in the stomach. He then swung his sword around and slammed it into the guy, sending him flying back.

Velvet leaped into the air to dodge oncoming bullets. She landed behind the soldiers who quickly turned around. However before they could do anything, Velvet quickly roundhouse kicked them, knocking them out. Finally Coco and Port fired their guns, blasting the rest of the soldiers away.

Port: Alright, lets continue.

The five fighters continued to run until they came across a cliff side. From the trees White Fang soldiers appeared.

WF1: We got you now human scum.

Coco: Velvet, Fox, Yatsuhachi, you guys proceed on, me and part will deal with these guys.

Velvet: Are you sure you'll be alright?

Coco: We'll be fine, just go.

The three of them turned to leave but White Fang blocked their path.

WF2: You're not getting away!

However they easily managed to knock out the soldiers. The rest turned to Coco and Port. Two faunas with swords charged at Coco. Coco used her briefcase to hit the faunas who was going for an overhead swing. She hit him in the gut and roundhouse kicked him, knocking him out. To the other faunas she kicked him in the nuts and then slammed her briefcase into his head.

Port was dodging multiple swings from the two faunas he was facing. He used his axe to block one attack and used the end of his musket to hit the faunas girl in the head. The girl stumbled back as Port turned around and blasted her. He then quickly turned around to dodge another swing from the other faunas. He spun around, hitting the soldier several times with his axe. He finished it with an upwards swing.

The rest of the soldiers attacked, which Coco simple responded by firing her massive gun. I sent the soldiers flying and even destroyed the trees. The remaining soldiers fled.

Coco: There that wasn't to hard.

Port: Come along now, we must rejoin the others.

They go to leave but leap back to dodge a tendril.