Chapter 31 Is It Over

NO POV

Blake just stared at Adam's body wile Yang tried to comfort her.

Yang: Seems like all of Salem's goons used to be good people, then something bad happened to them.

Blake: Ya it does.

A bullhead landed next to them. Out came Maria, Oscar, and Neo.

Maria: Good to see you kids are still alive.

Yang: No thanks to you.

Maria: We had the kid and Tock to look after.

Yang glanced over to Neo and an unconscious Tock.

Maria: Come on, let's round everybody up.

The four then gathered everyone back up into one group. Then bandaged each other up and applied ointment to any burns.

Ruby: No that Adam is gone, what now?

???: You don't have to do anything.

Everyone turned to face Neptune. They all raised their weapons but Yang and Blake blocked him.

Blake: Neptune is the one who defeated Adam. 

Weiss: Why?

Blake then gestured over to Sun.

Blake: He said he would defeat Adam if we saved Sun, speaking of which...

Maria: Got it.

Maria then went over to help Sun.

Ruby: So why did you want to save Sun?

Neptune: He took a blow that would've killed me. It made me remember who I once was. I wish I could be human again.

Oscar: If they remove the organ from your body, then you'll-

Neptune: That wont work, the changes are permeant. Removing my special organ would only make life harder for me. 

Ren: Any ways, what do we do about the White Fang?

Neptune: Nothing, Adam was there strongest fighter; not to mention their leader. With him gone, they're nothing.

Quill POV

I was fighting a group of White Fang. Easily taking them out. Then one faunas comes running in.

Faunas: ADAM TAURUS IS DEAD, RETREAT!

And just like that the White Fang scatter and bullheads come down and pick them up. I look up into the sky and see their bullheads leaving the city. I smiled.

Me: We did it.

I turn back into a bird and head back to the construction zone. Upon arrival I see the entire building was destroyed which made me freak out. Luckily I see everyone still alive and decide to head down there.

Ruby: AUNT QUILL!

Ruby runs up to me and hugs my arm, I pat her head.

Me: What happened here?

I then see someone else here, Neptune. Without thinking I charge forwards with my sword but Yang and Blake stand in my way.

Yang: Wait he's the one who defeated Adam!

I dropped my sword.

Me: He is?

Nora: YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT, ADAM TURNED INTO SOME GIANT IRON MONSTER THAT SPEWED BLUE FIRE!

I had no idea what she was talking about.

Me: What?

Neptune: I'll explain once everyone comes back, there's something you all need to here.