Chapter 5 Jailbreak

Lisa: This is Lisa Lavender reporting in. Last night the Atlas army along with Beacon raided a major White Fang base in hopes of eliminating all White Fang in Vale. The operation proved to be a success however towards the end the entire building somehow collapsed. It is estimated that at least half of the soldiers have passed away. Meanwhile they are stilling digging up survivors. But the main part of this story is that the One Eyed Owlmade an appearance. Footage shows the Owl appearing in front a group of soldiers. Thanks to the efforts of teachers from Beacon, the soldiers were able to evacuate the area while the teachers are still alive. Some believe the Owl was behind the building collapsing. As of now the whereabouts of the Owl are unknown. Im Lisa Lavender, signing off.

Yin POV

It's been a few days since the raid. Luckily Aaron and Tock had minor injuries while I healed overnight. As of now Aaron was still checking the information from the White Fang. It soon became closing time as we cleaned the shop and headed back upstairs. All of us, except for Aaron, were wathing TV. Aaron came running into the living room.

Aaron: Hey Yin, I found something.

Yin: Is it information on the mercenaries?

Aaron: No, but I have found someone who knows something about these guys.

Yin: Really, who?

Aaron: Roman Torchwick.

Tock: Well isnt this just our luck, we finally find someone who knows about these guys, only for that person to be locked away.

Yin: Then we break him out.

Jade: You cant be serious about breaking into a high security prison and getting a notorious criminal.

Aaron: Actually I've found a better solution to this.

Jade: Really what?

Aaron: They're moving Roman from Vale to Atlas tomorrow night. If we can get on that ship, we can get Roman.

Yin: I'm in.

Aaron: Sorry Yin, but we need someone who is quick and sneaky who wont easily alert the entire crew.

Yin: Fair enough, Tock how do you feel like going?

Tock: I'll do it.

Yin: Good

( Timeskip to tomorrow night )

Me and Tock were in cloaks outside the prison. We were waiting for Roman to be put on board to Tock could sneak in. I feel a sudden pain in my head as i grunt in pain.

Tock: You ok?

Yin: Ya I'm good

We then saw Roman get put on the ship.

Yin: Go now, I'll be waiting for you when you're done.

Tock: I got it.

I watched as Tock ran through the cover of cargo and finally made it to the ship. The ship took off as I felt that pain again. What is going on with me?

Tock POV

I made it onto the ship just as I took off. I began my search for Roman. I ran passed the halls dodging cameras and guards. I looked around the ship trying to find the cells. I eventually looked down one hallway to see Roman get thrown in a cell. The guards start to walk away as I rushed up to them and knocked them out. i took the key card and opened the cell. Roman had a look of shock on his face. 

Roman: Cold Blood, what are you doing here?

Tock: My boss wants to talk to you.

Roman: What does the Owl want with me?