Chapter 13 Grand Act

NO POV

In the auditorium it was chaos. Jade threw daggers which hit a lot of people right in the head. Aaron and Roman sent people flying with their attacks. Rock took down anyone foolish enough to try and kill her. Meanwhile Yin was having trouble fighting 

Tock: Having trouble fighting without your semblance?

Yin: I never really trained with normal weapons.

Yin could only manage to take down the average fighter. Meanwhile outside the students of Haven were rushing inside the theater. Any body who tried to stop them was quickly taken down. Team RWY and NPR were stopped by an explosion. When the dust cleared they saw a bald man wearing jeans and a black shirt who wielded dual hammers. Team ABRN appeared.

Arslan: Go we got this guy.

They left, leaving ABRN to deal with this guy. Arslan ran at the guy and went to punch him but he blocked with his hammers. She did a series of punches trying to hit this guy, but he looked like he didn't even care. He swung his hammer into Arslan's stomach, causing her to loose her breath and go into the air. He then swung his other hammer into her side sending her into the wall. Reese jumped into the air and fired her pistols while Nadir ran off to the side and fired his gun. The guy twirled his hammers, deflecting the shots. However he didn't see Bolin come up and slash him with his staff. The guy jumped back as Reese converted her pistols into a hoverboard and charged at the guy, who merely just hit the end of the board, causing Reese to be sent flying.  Nadir and Bolin charged at the guy trying to deal damage to him, but he just blocked them. He reeled back his arms and swung both his hammers into Bolin's side, sending him into a pillar. Nadir was about to fire his gun until the guy knocked it away. The guy was about to deal the final blow until Arslan reappeared. She kicked the guy, sending him back and ran up to him. Using all her strength she punched the guy in the gut, sending him into the air. She leaped up and punched the guy again in the chest, sending him into the ceiling. Finally as the guy fell to the ground, Arslan kicked him right in the head sending him into the ground leaving a crater behind. When the dust cleared the guy got up but Arslan landed right behind. She chopped his neck, knocking him out.

Nadir: Nice job Arslan!

Team ABRN cheered for their victory. In the blink of an eye Arslan felt someone behind her and quickly turned around only to be met with a hand around her throat. Arslan struggled in the unknown person's grip as she saw his details. The man wore a black cloak and had pale skin. She saw that the figure had black lips and was giving off an evil smile.

Arslan: Who ar- 

Before she could finish her sentence her head was ripped off by the cloaked figure. Her team's eyes widened in horror as they witnessed their leader being killed so easily. The man then licked the blood off his hands.

Man: Just like picking apples, hahahahahahahahahah!

Team BRN came back to reality and charged at the cloaked figure.

( with CRDL)

Team CRDL was running down the halls of the auction house until they came across the green haired girl who was on stage(Emerald). Dove charged forward and before Emerald knew what was going on, Dove slashed her across the chest. Emerald fell to the ground as blood leaked from her chest.

Emerald: Please, I'm begging you. Spare me.

Dove just gave her a smirk. He was about to deal the final blow until four tendrils popped out of Emerald's back. Dove spat up blood and got lifted into the air. Emerald laughed like a maniac as she got covered in blood. Then from above came Tyrian(still in disguise) and the big guy. CRL readied there weapons but before the fight began and bird came flying down. That bird transformed into Quill Branwen.