Chapter 24 Rushima Part 2

NO POV

Adam, Flynt, and Neon just stared at each other. Then Flynt fired his trumpet at Adam, Adam tried to keep his ground. Neon then charged full speed at Adam, only to get kicked by Adam. She then went flying into a pillar and fell to the ground. Adam than leaped forwards, ready to strike Flynt. However Flynt blocked Adam's sword with his trumpet but skidded back. Adam once again charged at Flynt. Adam swung his sword but Flynt used his trumpet to block the attacks. Adam then kicked Flynt in the back of the knee and his side, thus making Flynt drop his guard. Adam then kicked Flynt in his head, making him go back.

Adam leaped into the air, but luckily Flynt got up before Adam landed. Adam did several more swings but Flynt spun his trumpet to block Adam's attack. But soon Adam had the upper hand. They were at a standoff and Flynt was pushing against Adam. Adam was pinning Flynt  against the ground. Flynt used his trumpet to stop Adam's blade from reaching his neck. Just as Adam was about to brake through Flynt's defense, a rainbow blur slammed into Adam.

Adam got launched back by Neon. He quickly got up and saw her twirl her nun chucks. 

Adam: You know I once knew a cat faunas who chose the humans over our kind.

Neon: Well that makes two of us.

Adam: How can you reside with Atlas, they're the worst when it comes to treating faunas. 

Neon: Even so, Flynt is my teammate and we've always been by each other's side.

Neon charged at Adam and swung her nun chucks. Adam however simply turned his body to dodge her swings. After a while he grabbed her nun chucks.

Adam: Is that really all you?

Once he said that Neon activated the dust in her nun chucks and froze Adam's hand. She then ran full speed at him, sending him flying into a wall.

Neon: FLYNT NOW!

Flynt activated his semblance and blew Adam into a wall, pinning him there. Neon dashed forwards but Adam used his semblance to launch him into the air. Once he was over Neon he used his semblance and swung downwards towards Neon, cutting her shoulder. He landed behind Flynt. Flynt quickly turned around only to be met with a moon slash across the chest. Flynt fell to the ground bleeding. Adam walked over to Flynt and stomped on his chest, causing him to spit up blood.

Adam: Pathetic human.

Neon dashed forwards and swung her nun chucks, however Adam ducked. He also tripped Neon, making her fall to the ground. Adam rushes forwards and stabs Neon in the shoulder. He then repeatedly kicks her in the gut, making her spit up blood.

Flynt: STOP IT!

Adam ignore him

Adam: You're a disgrace to all faunas.

He then steps on her tail, making her scream. Adam raises his sword.

Adam: You don't deserve to be one of us. 

Neon realizes he was gonna cut off her tail, she began to tear up.

Neon: NO PLEASE DONT!

Adam swung down but something slammed into him, launching him back. Everyone saw a boarbatusk made  of light. Behind the grimm was Winter Schnee. She turned to Flynt and Neon.

Winter: Can you two get out of here?

Flynt slowly got up.

Flynt: Yes we can.

Winter: Good, head back to everyone else. I'll deal with Adam.

Flynt walked over to Neon and helped her up and then left. Adam got up and started laughing.