Chapter 27 Prison

NO POV

In Atlas there stood a prison where they hold everything from common thugs to White Fang terrorist. Currently all the prisoners were talking about there new inmate, the One Eyed Owl. Right now Yin was in an elevator going down the cylinder shaped prison. Yin was wearing an orange jumpsuit and was being escorted by heavily armed guards. When the elevator stopped they all got out. Yin looked at where they were.

A/N: Picture at the top

Yin: What's this place

Guard: We specially built this place for you years ago. Good to put it to use.

The doors opened up only to reveal a wall. However the wall opened to reveal another wall and so on. Until finally they entered a room. The room was separated into two by glass. One part had a chair and the other was covered in grey tiles and a bed in the corner. The glass split in half.

Guard: Alright get in.

Yin entered the cell and the glass closed behind him. The guard left the room leaving Yin who sat on the bed.

(timeskip)

Yin sat with his eyes closed until he heard the wall open. Winter Schnee walked in and sat in the chair. Yin then walked over to the glass. A small slot opened in the glass and Winter pushed a container in.

Yin: What's this?

Winter: Food

Yin picked up the container and opened it up. Inside was multiple slabs of raw meat.

Yin: Raw meat

Winter: You are an animal so you'll be feed like one.

Yin: Calling me an animal, is that the best you got? Looks like the stress is taking a toll on you.

Winter let out a sigh

Winter: Thanks to you I had to run the Atlas military ever since Ironwood disappeared. I wasn't prepared for this.

Yin: That's nice and all but why did you come here?

Winter: You tell me; Yin Branwen, the most notorious mass murderer in all of Remnant disappeared for 2 years and suddenly attacks the Atlas blockade by himself. Your either crazy or overconfident. So why is it now that you've come here when people started gaining similar abilities to you?

Yin: You've seen them to?

Winter: Yep' Neptune Vasilias, Adam Taurus, and James Ironwood.

Yin was shocked by this

Yin: Wait Adam and Ironwood can do what I do?

Winter: Who were you talking about?

Yin: Mercury Black, Emerald Sustrai, and Cinder Fall; they all have my abilities.

Winter eyes widened 

Winter: How many more people are out there that posse this ability?

Yin: Not sure, but I have a good idea. But I know how they are like this. They are using severed parts of my transformation to replicate these organs that have implanted in their bodies. It's what gives them these abilities.

Winter was speechless but her face soon went back to a serious one. 

Winter: So who was in the bullhead?

Yin's eyes widened

Winter: We know that while you attacked the blockade another bullhead slipped through. Who was in it?